The first week of Fortnite Season 8 Challenges is here. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
As a reminder, those who completed the Fortnite Season 7 Overtime Challenges now have the Season 8 Battle Pass for free. These players now have an increased number of Challenges, Rewards, and benefits.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 1,000 XP Reward Item.
- Visit all (7) Pirate Camps – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Retail Row or Junk Junction – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Deal damage with a Shotgun and an Explosive Weapon in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Deal damage with a Pistol and an Assault Rifle in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Deal damage with a Submachine Gun and Sniper Rifle in a single match – 1 Battle Star
Battle Pass Challenges
- Visit a giant face in the desert, the jungle, and the snow – 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Volcano Vent in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Shotgun, Assault Rifle, and Explosive Weapon – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal Damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 8 Week 1 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your free Battle Star which can be found in Lazy Lagoon.
Completion of all Season 8 Week 1 Challenges will reward you with the Discovery #1 Loading Screen.
It’s expected that completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 8 Challenges will unlock the Discovery skin!