Fortnite Season 8 has replaced the traditional weekly challenges with the punchcard system. Here are all of the Fortnite Season 8 punchcard challenges and how to complete them.
Season 8 has been pretty ludicrous so far. The Island is filled with Kevin Cubes, POIs have been destroyed by the Mothership, and there’s a cursed unicorn named Fabio Sparklemane. But that’s not all that’s changed.
Weekly challenges are no more, and they have been replaced by the infamous punchcard system. While players rejoiced at first, the minimal XP gain by playing Battle Royale was less than sufficient.
Regardless, the main source of XP this season will come from the Fortnite daily, weekly, and character punchcard challenges. We will keep this guide up to date with the latest punchcard challenges.
When do new punchcards release in Fortnite?
For Fortnite Season 8, a new weekly punchcard releases every Wednesday at 10 AM EST | 7 AM PT | 3 PM BST. This offers three new challenges worth 65K XP each. Players can earn a total of 195K XP each week by completing their weekly punchcards.
- Read More:
As well, players can complete their daily punchcard to earn a much smaller amount of XP. The Daily punchcard resets every day at 10 AM EST | 7 AM PT | 3 PM BST. Daily punchcards give players three new quests worth 17K XP each.
Current weekly punchcard challenges
While daily Fortnite punchcard challenges are different for each player, that’s not the case for weekly punchcards. Everyone shares the same weekly challenges. Listed below are the weekly punchcard challenges for September 22 – 29.
- Complete a Daily Punchcard x 1
- Place Top 10 with Friends x 5
- Spend Bars x 500
All Season 8 Character Punchcard challenges
Players can also earn a massive amount of XP by completing character punchcards. Each character has five unique challenges that players can complete for XP. However, these challenges only give XP the first time they are completed.
There are currently 16 characters on the Season 8 map. Players can earn 80K XP from each one totaling 1.28 million XP. Here are all of the characters and challenges players can currently complete.
Toona Fish – Hue-ge Discovery Quest
- Visit different named locations x 3
- Dance within 10m of an IO guard
- Visit the Aftermath
- Pop the tires on vehicles x 5
- Buy an item from a character
Madcap – Mushroom Master Quest
- Destroy a farming tractor
- Forage mushrooms x 2
- Craft a weapon
- Destroy refrigerators x 2
- Consume an apple and a banana
Charlotte – IO Heist Quest
- Collect an assault rifle and a grenade
- Reach max shields
- Visit an IO Outpost or the IO Convoy
- Eliminate IO guards x 2
- Search a chest in an IO Outpost or in the IO Convoy
J. B. Chimpanski – War Effort Quest
- Make a donation to the war effort donation box
- Deliver a car to the Weather Station
- Harvest metal from an alien crash site x 100
- Talk to characters x 3
- Interact with a mounted turret
Dusk – Vampire Comabt Ques
- Ring a doorbell until it breaks
- Damage an opponent within 30 seconds of landing
- Deal pistol damage from above x 75
- Get an elimination with a pistol, SMG, or shotgun in the Sideways
- Finish a downed enemy with Harvesting Tool
Scuba Jonesy – Surf Turf Quest
- Swim at both Lake Canoe and Lazy Lake
- Submerge a driven vehicle into a large body of water
- Throw a fish back in the water
- Hunt wildlife x 1
- Consume fish and meat in a single match
Kor – Sniper Elite Quest
- Collect a sniper rifle
- Deal damage with an assault rifle or sniper rifle x 150
- Get headshots with an assault rifle or sniper rifle x 2
- Deal damage within 30 seconds of hiding in a haystack, dumpster, or a Flusher
- Emote on top of a mountain
Kitbash – Making Friends Quest
- Collect nuts and bolts
- Craft an item
- Upgrade a weapon at a weapon bench
- Honk a vehicle’s horn within 10m of an opponent
- Survive storm phases x 3
Fabio Sparklemane – Party Locale Quest
- Use a zipline
- Destroy pieces of furniture at Apres Ski x 5
- Dance at different alien crash sites x 2
- Dance for two seconds after damaging an opponent
- Dance for five seconds while in the Sideways
Dark Jonesy – Spooky Story Quest
- Collect a shotgun and shells at Steamy Stacks
- Stoke a campfire
- Crouch within 10 meters of an opponent for two seconds
- Deal headshot damage on monsters in the Sideways x 150
- Defeat waves of Cube Monsters in the Sideways anomaly x 2
The Brat – Hot Dog Quest
- Open a cash register
- Destroy couches or beds x 3
- Complete a quest from another character
- Purchase a weapon of Rare rarity or higher from a character or Weapon-O-Matic
- Damage opponents with weapons of Rare rarity or higher
Penny – Build Passion Quest
- Destroy opponent structures x 5
- Build structures at Craggy Cliffs x 5
- Harvest metal from both Weeping Woods and Steamy Stacks
- Hit weak points while harvesting x 4
- Emote within 10m of an ally-built structure
Pitstop – Stunt Training Quest
- Refuel a vehicle with gas
- Travel distance while in a vehicle x 500
- Destroy mailboxes with a vehicle x 2
- Get two seconds of air time with a vehicle
- Interact with an overturned car to flip it right side up
Torin – Monster Research Quest
- Enter the Sideways
- Collect a Sideways weapon
- Deal damage to players with a Sideways weapon x 100
- Eliminate cube monsters in the Sideways x 10
- Complete a Sideways encounter
Baba Yaga – New Brew Quest
- Mark a Medkit, a Bandage, and a Small Shield Potion
- Use any of the services of a Mending Machine
- Consume foraged items
- Restore health with fish
- Use a Bandage or a Medkit in the Sideways
Wrath – Escaped Tenant Quest
- Spot Enemy players using the Recon Scanner x 2
- Get a Strom Forecast from a Character
- Complete a bounty
- Use a Jump Pad or Jump vent and travel 100 meters before landing
- Get a bounty from a bounty board
Big Mouth – Tooth Ache Quest
- Open chests in Steel Farms x 2
- Search an Ice Machine x 1
- Open ammo boxes at Dirty Docks x 2
- Buy a health iem from a Mending Machine
- Search a Supply Drop
Grim Fable – Wolf Activity Quest
- Hide in a haystack at Corny Crops
- Destroy beds in Holly Hedges x 3
- Collect a Harpoon Gun
- Hunt a wolf
- Emote withing 10m of wildlife
Nitehare – Hop Awake Quest
- Bounce 3 times on tires without touching the ground
- Use an Alien Jump Pad at an Alien Crash site
- Travel in an Alien Slipstream for 100 meters
- Danage an opponent with a grenade x 25
- Get an explosive elimination on a CUbe Monster in The Sideways
Raven – Dark Skies Quest
- Destroy Sideways Rocks x 2
- Launch from a Corruption Vent in The Sideways
- Eliminate Cube Monsters in The Sideways 15 seconds after gliding x 3
- Get headshots from above x 2
- Destoy chests with a harvesting tool x 2
- Destroy a fireplace at Lazy Lake, Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges, or Pleasant Park
- Set Structures on fire x 10
- Emote within 5m of a vehicle that’s smoking
- ignite an opponent with a firefly jar
- Heal from a campfire x 15
- Visit a Guardian Tower
- Collect Light Ammo, Medium Ammo, and Shells
- Cause Shotgun damage to Cube Monsters in the Sideways x 150
- Get a Headshot with a pistol
- Eliminate an opponent with an SMG
- Open a chest in the Sideways
- Eliminate different types of Cube Monsters in The Sideways x 3
- Damage Cube Monsters with a Sideways Weapons x 150
- Collect Cube Monster Parts x 50
- Defeat a Boss Cube Monster in The Sideways
Rust Lord –
- Collect Wood, Metal, and Stone x 3
- Build Structures at Corny Crops or Weeping Woods x 20
- Gather Shields from Slurp Barrels x 30
- Hit weakpoints while harvesting x 20
- Destroy Structures with a vehicle x 30
- Scout a UFO crash site
- Hit players with Paper Bomb Kunai x 3
- Build a structure after taking damage
- Place or destory a trap
- Tame wildlife with the Hunter’s Cloak
More NPCs will be added as Season 8 continues. However, these are the only NPCs and character punchcards in the game currently. We will continue to update this list as characters are added or as challenges change.
Fortnite Character Locations
To start these questlines, players will have to find and interact with the characters on the Island. The map below shows the locations of all 16 characters. (Map via Fortnite.gg)
Fortnite Payphone Challenges Locations
Additionally, players can skip meeting the characters in person by using Payphones. This allows you to accept Fortnite punchcard challenges from characters you haven’t met before. However, each payphone has a random assortment of characters to choose from.
This map shows the location of every Payphone in Fortnite Season 8.
As of right now, this is all the info we have regarding Fortnite punchcard challenges. Make sure to refer back to this article for the latest updates.
- Read More: How to upgrade weapons in Fortnite Season 8: upgrade benches, vending machines, & crafting
For more Fortnite, check out where to find all of the Toona Fish Color Bottles, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
How to jump off of a diving board in Fortnite Season 3
A Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 3 challenge requires players to jump off of a diving board and here’s a quick guide to completing it.
Fortnite players must search for a diving board and jump off of it this week. This will complete one of the latest Week 3 challenges and provide them with 15,000 XP.
Quests and challenges have always been the most reliable source of XP for Fortnite players. The developers release three Daily Quests every day and seven Weekly Quests every week.
Weekly quests for Week 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 have arrived, and here’s a guide to completing the one based on jumping off a diving board.
Where to find Diving Boards in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
To complete the Weekly quest, players first need to find one Diving Board. It is located near Rocky Reels and the exact location is marked (blue marker) in the image below:
The diving board is placed on the top of a massive rock in the desert region south of Rocky Reels. It basically gives players a small push and they can dive into the river flowing underneath.
The quest requires you to jump off of a diving board three times, and they don’t need to be unique. This means that the challenge can be completed by jumping off of the aforementioned board repeatedly.
How to reach the diving board in Fortnite Season 3
Another thing to note is the accessibility of the diving board. There’s no way to reach the top of the massive boulder in Zero Build modes owing to the lack of ziplines. Jumping while sprinting might help but it is better to take on this challenge in modes with building enabled.
Obviously, players can directly land at the diving board near Rocky Reels in Zero Build modes but this will only allow them to jump off of it once.
All in all, completing the weekly challenge will grant players 15,000 XP. Seven new quests have been added this week and there will be an additional bonus for completing them. This implies that the total XP output will be over 200,000 which is equivalent to almost three levels in the Battle Pass.
How to reach max shields at a temple in Fortnite Season 3?
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 3 quests are finally here. Players can reach maximum shields at a temple location to get 15,000 XP.
Fortnite expects players to max out on their shields at a temple location for a Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 3 challenge. It grants 15,000 XP.
The XP grind in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 has been nothing less than frightful for a majority of loopers. This explains why they desperately wait for new quests and challenges that can help them in leveling up.
Here’s a guide to completing the Week 3 quest based on reaching max shields at a temple.
Where to find temples in Fortnite Season 3
At the moment, there are three temples on the Fortnite map:
Tumbledown Temple is a landmark located east of Rocky Reels and south of Sanctuary. Players can use this image for reference:
Tiny Temple is another landmark where players can complete the Week 3 challenge. You can head southeast from The Daily Bugle or directly land at the location marked in the image below:
As the name suggests, The Temple is the most prominent temple on the Artemis island. Here, you can expect great loot which naturally includes a ton of shield items. Having said that, it’s possible that the competition will be much higher than the aforementioned temples.
The Temple is located northeast of The Daily Bugle:
At any of these locations, players will basically find ancient runes and the aim is to reach max shields there. You can either land here directly or collect shield items from other major locations and use them in the temples.
Reaching max shields in Fortnite means that the loopers must have 100 shield points. This can be achieved through a wide range of items:
- Small Shield Potion– provides 25 shield but cannot be used after the shield reaches 50
- Shield Potion– provides 50 shield
- Shield Keg– 4 shield/second
- Klomberries– 10 shield
- Slurp Mushrooms
- Chug Splash– 20 shield
All shield items can be found on the island as floor loot and inside chests.
The seven weekly quests for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 3 will grant a total of 105,000 XP. The game also provides a bonus for completing a certain number of weekly quests and the total reward should be close to 234,000.
Fortnite Island Hopper quests: How to unlock achievements in Parkour Universe
Fortnite players can enter the Parkour Universe map and get 10,000 XP by completing a simple Island Hopper quest.
The No Sweat Summer event in Fortnite has introduced maps such as Parkour Universe. Players can complete Island Hopper quests in these maps for free cosmetics and XP rewards.
With Fortnite v21.10, six Island Hopper quests are available to players. Each quest grants 10,000 XP and completing all six helps in unlocking certain free cosmetics. These cosmetics have a tropical design which naturally suits the No Sweat Summer and Vibin’ themes.
Here’s how you can unlock achievements in Parkour Universe and get 10,000 XP.
Easiest achievements in Fortnite’s Parkour Universe map
You don’t really need to complete all 12 stages to unlock achievements in Parkour Universe. In fact, completing two stages and getting a secret token is enough.
Secret Token location in Autumn Plains
Autumn Plains is one of the easiest stages in Parkour Universe. The route is quite straightforward and there are several huts mounted on logs. Only one of these huts will be accessible and players will be able to spot a blue token inside it from a distance.
For better clarity, the token is inside the hut which is located right behind the first checkpoint in Autumn Plains.
Secret Token location in Splashy Assemblies
Splashy Assemblies is another Parkour Universe map that is easy and precise. You have to simply follow the in-game hints to reach the first checkpoint.
The secret token is located underneath the first checkpoint’s platform. Players must be careful while jumping from the platform’s edge as landing in the water will compel them to restart.
The ‘Unlock Achievements in Parkour Universe’ Island Hopper quest requires loopers to unlock three achievements. Finishing the aforementioned stages and finding the secret token in any stage should complete this quest and grant 10,000 XP.
It is worth noting that the Island Hopper quests are glitched for many loopers in the community. Even after completing the desired tasks, the game fails to track their progress. It is common for such bugs to arrive following a major update, and the best way to get rid of them is by restarting Fortnite.
Fortnite Fall Guys event leaked: How to complete Crown Clash challenges
A much anticipated collab between Fortnite and Fall Guys is finally coming to the looped Battle Royale with some rewards...
Fortnite reveals new July Crew Pack skin
Another month, another Crew pack releases in Fortnite and this time around it comes with an additional surprise. Here's the...
What are Social Tags in Fortnite Season 3 and how to use them?
Social Tags are finally here in Fortnite and players can connect with random players across the world based on their...