Week 9 of the Fortnite Season 7’s weekly Challenges is live. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 9,000 XP Reward Item.
- Use a Sneaky Snowman in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Haunted Hills – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Land at Dusty Divot – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Junk Junction or Retail Row (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Pop (10) Golden Balloons – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Dance on a sundial – 1 Battle Star
- (3) Shotgun Eliminations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete (2) timed trials in an X-4 Stromwing plane (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 7 Week 9 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your Free Battle Star which can be found north of Happy Hamlet.
Completion of all Season 7 Week 9 Challenges will reward you with the Snowfall #9 Loading Screen.
Completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 7 Challenges will unlock the Snowfall skin!
The Prisoner (Legendary Outfit)
Unchained and out to restore balance.
Previous Season 7 Weekly Challenges
Missed out on a week or need to finish that last Challenge to unlock the Snowfall Skin? Here’s a list of all weekly Challenges for Season 7 of Fortnite.