Week 8 of the Fortnite Season 7’s weekly Challenges is live. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 8,000 XP Reward Item.
- Place a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Build (250) structures – 5 Battle Stars
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Search (7) Chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal (100) damage while riding in a vehicle (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- (3) Explosive Weapon Eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 7 Week 8 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your Free Banner Icon which can be found south of Frosty Flights.
Completion of all Season 7 Week 8 Challenges will reward you with the Snowfall #8 Loading Screen.
It is expected that completion of 7 Week’s worth of Season 7 Challenges will unlock the Snowfall Skin!
Previous Season 7 Weekly Challenges
Missed out on a week or need to finish that last Challenge to unlock the Snowfall Skin? Here’s a list of all weekly Challenges for Season 7 of Fortnite.