The upcoming Challenges for Season 7 Week 8 have leaked.
As expected at this point, the upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. This leak is 7 days early, so everything is subject to change.
Season 7 Week 8 Challenges are expected to release on January 24th. It’s important to keep in mind that these Challenges could change entirely before then.
- Build (?) structures – ? Battle Stars
- Deal (?) damage while in the passenger seat of a vehicle – ? Battle Stars
- Eliminate (?) opponents with an explosive weapon – ? Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search (?) Chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge – ? Battle Stars
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed – ? Battle Stars
- Use a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match – ? Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match – ? Battle Stars
Season 7 Week 8 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, January 17th, 2019 at 6 AM PT. It’s possible this may be delayed, stay tuned for further updates and guides for all Challenges once they have been confirmed.
What are your thoughts on these specific Challenges? This week brings back the infamous “Search between …” Challenge which has not been seen for quite some time.
Would you consider these Challenges to overall be easy or difficult?