Week 5 of the Fortnite Season 7’s weekly Challenges is live. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 5,000 XP Reward Item.
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Tomato Temple – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Loot Lake – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Star
- Deal (5,000) damage to opponents structures – 5 Battle Stars
- (3) Suppressed weapon eliminations (HARD) – 3 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a Water Tower – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Dance on top of a Ranger Tower – 1 Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Dance on top of a Air Traffic Control Tower – 1 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms – 5 Battle Stars
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents from closer than 5m away (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 7 Week 5 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your Free Battle Star which can be found in the Yeti Cave in the southwest region of the map.
- Read More: Epic Games announces compensation for players after incorrect ’14 Days of Fortnite’ end date information
Completion of all Season 7 Week 5 Challenges will reward you with the Snowfall #5 Loading Screen.
Complete 7 Week’s worth of Season 7 Challenges to unlock the Snowfall Skin!
Previous Season 7 Weekly Challenges
Missed out on a week or need to finish that last Challenge to unlock the Snowfall Skin? Here’s a list of all weekly Challenges for Season 7 of Fortnite.