Just hours before Fortnite Season 7’s fifth week of Challenges are set to go live, the Challenges have leaked. While this list will give players an idea of what to expect, it is only a leak at the time of writing.
Luckily, all of the data for the Challenges is available. Often times with Challenges leaks not all of the specific data such as exact numbers are available.
- Read More: Epic Games announces compensation for players after incorrect ’14 Days of Fortnite’ end date information
Please keep in mind these are subject to change, though it is unlikely given the little amount of time until they are officially released.
- Deal (5,000) damage to opponents structures – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a Water Tower – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Dance on top of a Ranger Tower – ? Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Dance on top of a Air Traffic Control Tower – ? Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents from closer than 5m away – ? Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- (3) Suppressed weapon eliminations – ? Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms – ? Battle Stars
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Land at Fatal Fields – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 3: Land at Tomato Temple – ? Battle Stars
- Stage 4: Land at Loot Lake – ? Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Land at Snobby Shores – ? Battle Stars
Season 7 Week 5 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, January 3rd, 2019 at 6AM PT. It’s possible this may be delayed, stay tuned for further updates and guides for all Challenges once they have been confirmed.