The 10th and final week of Fortnite Season 7’s weekly Challenges is live. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 10,000 XP Reward Item.
- Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Lazy Links or Dusty Divot – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal (?) damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents – ? Battle Stars
- (3) Assault Rifle Eliminations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (200) damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery north of Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Visit (4) Expedition Outposts in a single match (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Hit an opponent with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in (3) different matches – 10 Battle Stars
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 7 Week 10 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your Free Banner Icon which can be found east of Retail Row.
Completion of all Season 7 Week 10 Challenges will reward you with the Snowfall #10 Loading Screen.
Completion of 9 weeks worth of Season 7 Challenges will unlock the Snowfall skin!
The Prisoner (Legendary Outfit)
Unchained and out to restore balance.
Previous Season 7 Weekly Challenges
Missed out on a week or need to finish that last Challenge to unlock the Snowfall Skin? Here’s a list of all weekly Challenges for Season 7 of Fortnite.