The official Fortnite Season 6, Week 9 Challenges have been released!
Players can complete four out of seven Challenges to earn 9,000 Season XP.
Week 9 includes a variety of straightforward Challenges that won’t require a ton of in-depth research to complete.
You can view all of the official Challenges below.
Free Pass Challenges
- Get 30s of airtime in a vehicle (30)
- Get a score of 10 or more on different Carnival Clown Boards (3)
- Stage 1: Consume Mushrooms (5)(HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to players with a Clinger, Stink Bomb or Grenade (300)
- Deal damage to opponent structures with Dynamite (10,000)
- Rocket or Grenade Launcher Eliminations (3)(HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Grenades to opponents (100)(HARD)
Previous Season 6 Weekly Challenges
Missed out on a week or need to finish that last Challenge to unlock the A.I.M. Skin? Here’s a list of all weekly Challenges for Season 6 of Fortnite.