Week 8 of the Fortnite Season 6’s weekly Challenges is live. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 8,000 XP Reward Item.
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Pleasant Park in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Visit Flush Factory and Fatal Fields in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Visit Haunted Hills and Lazy Links in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit Tomato Temple and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Dance with a fish trophy at (7) different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- (2) Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get a score of 3 on (3) different Clay Pigeon Shooters – 5 Battle Stars
- Get (250,000) Trick Points in a vehicle – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit (4) different Named Locations in a single match (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Use a Grappling Hook (HARD) – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Use a Launch Pad (HARD) – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Rift-To-Go (HARD) – 1 Battle Star
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 6 Week 8 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your Free Banner Icon which can be found on a roof of Flush Factory.
Completion of all Season 6 Week 8 Challenges will reward you with the Hunting Party #8 Loading Screen.
Complete 7 Week’s worth of Season 6 Challenges to unlock the Legendary A.I.M. Skin!
Scanning area for targets…
Previous Season 6 Weekly Challenges
Missed out on a week or need to finish that last Challenge to unlock the A.I.M. Skin? Here’s a list of all weekly Challenges for Season 6 of Fortnite.