Week 10 of the Fortnite Season 6’s weekly Challenges is live. Get in there and earn this week’s Battle Stars and XP!
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 10,000 XP Reward Item.
- Build (250) Structures – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit a Viking ship, a camel, and a crashed Battle Bus – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Tilted Towers or Paradise Palms (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Place a Mounted Turret in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Lazy Links – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Lucky Landing – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
- Complete (3) vehicle timed trails (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: (1) Shotgun Elimination (HARD)- 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: (1) Assault Rifle Elimination – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: (1) Pistol Elimination – 1 Battle Star
If you are looking to complete the Challenges as soon as possible it’s recommended to complete your once-per-game Challenges and then die in-game so that you can quickly get on to the next game and begin again.
Once you have completed all Season 6 Week 10 Challenges, don’t forget to collect your Free Banner which can be found east of Fatal Fields, near where the Cube original spawned, at the point at which the G8, H8, G9, and H9 points meet on the map.
Completion of all Season 6 Week 10 Challenges will reward you with the Hunting Party #10 Loading Screen.
Complete 7 weeks worth of Season 6 Challenges to unlock the Legendary A.I.M. Skin!
Scanning area for targets…
Previous Season 6 Weekly Challenges
Missed out on a week or need to finish that last Challenge to unlock the A.I.M. Skin? Here’s a list of all weekly Challenges for Season 6 of Fortnite.