@FNLeaks has leaked the Week 8 challenges in full prior to their launch next week.
We haven’t even reached Week 7’s challenges yet, but it seems that data-miners have gotten to showcase the challenges for Season 5 Week 8.
Week 8 Challenges
- Place Traps (0/10)
- Search Chests in Wailing Woods (0/7)
- Shotgun Eliminations (0/4) [HARD]
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (0/250)
- Use a Rift at different Rift spawn locations (0/10)
- Search between three oversized seats (0/1) [HARD]
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent in Greasy Grove (0/1) [HARD]
You might be wondering what “Stage 1” is referring to. It’s possible that once you complete that challenge, then it will tell you to maybe eliminate an opponent in another location. Or instead, you might have to deal damage to opponents in Greasy Grove.
Another option could be that once you finish Stage 1, it becomes Stage 2 with a larger amount of opponents to eliminate. We’ll have to find out tomorrow, where Week 7’s challenges are also speculated to contain a “Stage” type of challenge.
Of course, the usual thing to say is that these challenges might change between now and launch – and it’s true. Week 7’s challenges were leaked three times, all with different wordings, locations, etc.
Epic Games like to change challenges frequently before they release them to the public. They’re either perfectionists or picky – or both.