Fortnite Season 2 Week 4 challenges are almost here. Take a look at what the TNTina trial will hold and how to complete your challenges.
The challenges for Fortnite Week 4 are about to be here, which means that we’re one step closer to choosing our TNTina variants and – likely – changing The Rig to a Shadow-controlled base.
This means that we’ll probably have another location to find Miniguns and Heavy Snipers, which could be overkill when you consider the number of these weapons that are already available.
The challenges will go live at 9:00 AM EST on March 11, but we got a sneak peek at them from data miner @iFireMonkey on Twitter.
The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 4 TNTina Trial challenges are as follows:
- Search chests at Pleasant Park or Slurpy Swamp (0/10)
- Destroy opponent structures with Proximity Mine or Remote Explosives (0/20)
- Fish with Explosives (0/3)
- Eliminate players at The Agency or Sweaty Sands (0/5)
- Search ammo boxes in different named locations (0/7)
- Use Decoy Grenades (0/5)
- Deal Damage to players while riding in a motorboat (0/200)
- Scan a Henchman in different matches (0/3)
- Visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels
- Collect different Boss Weapons (0/3)
As you can see, none of these challenges will require too much grinding. You can visit your locations, search ammo boxes, and destroy structures in Team Rumble. The rest of these won’t take too much searching.
Once these are finished, we’ll find out what we’ll have to do to choose our TNTina side. There are Ghost and Shadow mailboxes in nearly every major POI, so we’ll probably have to do something with these.
We’ll keep you posted with everything you need to know when the challenges go live, including a guide on how to visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels. Good luck out there!