Fortnite Season 2 is now in full swing and as players finish up the first set of challenges, the Week 2 ones have already leaked.
A big part of a new season means there’s plenty of new content for players to dive into. It also represents a fresh start as all of the unfinished challenges will be wiped away and replaced with new ones.
In a major surprise, Deadpool has his own skin in the game to go along with a set of challenges to unlock it.
However, instead of going into a match to finish these challenges, you’ll instead find them hidden away in a menu. The first two are already available, but those alone won’t unlock the skin.
On top of this, the second set of Brutus’ Challenges have leaked, meaning players can get prepared for those as well.
Thanks to Fortnite leaker FortTory, we already know what to expect in Week 2, so let’s take a look ahead.
Fortnite Week 2 Deadpool Challenges
Here are the two challenges that will be made available for Week 2:
- Find Deadpool’s milk carton (0/1)
- Find Deadpool’s chimichangas around HQ (0/3)
These shouldn’t be too difficult to knock out as they’ll more than likely be in the same room as Deadpool and not require players to actually get into a match.
Fortnite Week 2 Brutus’ Briefing Challenges
Unlike the Deadpool challenges, Brutus will want players to actually go into a match to get things done.
Since that’s how challenges have traditionally been, that’s not too big of a deal, but it is nice having some simple tasks for the Deadpool set.
- Find SHADOW Safe Houses (0/1)
- Hide in Secret Passages in different matches (0/3)
- Eliminate players using a Shotgun (0/3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (0/50)
- Deal damage to players from below (0/250)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner (0/3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (0/3)
- Eliminate players at Craggy Cliffes or Weeping Woods (0/3)
- Deal damage with Shotguns to players while in the air (0/200)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, and 300 metal (0/3)
It seems clear that good ol’ Brutus will want players to check out the new Agency location on the center island which is where they’ll run into Henchmen and locked chests.
Regardless, look forward to these challenges in the next week. Try to knock out of all your Week 1 objectives first so you don’t fall too far behind!