Epic has teamed up with Gearbox to bring the Fortnite x Mayhem crossover event that also included a set of limited-time missions. Check out this cheat sheet by TheSquatingDog to complete them all quickly.
The Fortnite x Mayhem event includes seven limited-time missions that task players to complete specific missions focusing on Pandora.
To complete all seven quickly, it is most efficient to use a cheat sheet. Fortnite cheat sheets have every single mission located clearly marked.
This Welcome to Pandora cheat sheet was created by TheSquatingDog, who created cheat sheets each week. Be sure to drop by his Twitter and thank him for all his hard work!
Once players complete missions within the Welcome to Pandora mission set, they will be rewarded with free items for accomplishing each task.
Here’s the breakdown of each mission’s reward:
- Collect Cash from 10 chests and opponents in Pandora – Psycho Spray
- Eliminate 3 opponents in Pandora – 500 xp
- Search 7 chests in Pandora – 500 xp
- Find Claptrap’s missing eye and then return it to him twice – Crunk Bunny Spray
- Gain 500 shields in Pandora – 500 xp
- Search 3 different Vault Symbols – Vault Banner
- Complete all 6 challenges – Mayhem Wrap
With TheSquatingDog’s cheat sheet, completing all six challenges should take no less than an hour.
Be sure to complete the Welcome to Pandora challenges before they expire on September 10. Once they go away, players will never see the challenges or rewards ever again.