Fortnite Season 10, Week 6 is well underway, and fans of the popular battle royale franchise have a brand new set of Missions to grind through, labeled “Boogie Down.”
At the start of Season 10, Epic Games scrapped the traditional weekly challenges that Fortnite players had grown accustomed to, replacing them with Missions, a new format that includes prestige versions of certain tasks.
The more challenges players complete, the more XP they will be awarded for their efforts, and this week, a new skin style and harvesting tool are also included, giving extra incentive to start grinding.
The Boogie Down challenges officially went live on Thursday, September 5, and will have you and your opponents dancing if you want to finish all fourteen tasks in this week’s Mission.
As always, seven tasks are included in the normal set, with a further seven locked as the prestige set, which you must be a Battle Pass owner to unlock.
You can view all 14 of the Fortnite Boogie Down challenges below.
Fortnite Season 10, Week 6 Boogie Down challenges
- Hit an opponent with a Boogie Bomb (x2)
- Dance in front of a bat statue, in a way above-ground pool, and on a seat for giants (x1)
- Get an elimination with a Shotgun, Assault Rifle, and an SMG (x1)
- Travel 100m while dancing (x100)
- Visit an oversized piano (x1)
- Destroy No Dancing Signs (x3)
- Dance in a B.R.U.T.E. in different matches (x3)
Fortnite Season 10, Week 6 Boogie Down prestige challenges
- Damage an opponent affected with a Boogie Bomb (x2)
- Dance in front of a bat statue, in a way above-ground pool, and on a seat for giants in a single match (x1)
- Get an elimination with a Sniper Rifle, Pistol, and an Explosive Weapon (x1)
- Dance with others to raise the disco ball in an icy airplane hangar (x1)
- Play the sheet music at an oversized piano (x1)
- Dance after opening a supply drop in different matches (x3)
- Dance behind the DJ booth at a dance club with the YOND3R outfit (x1)
Boogie Down challenge rewards
Completing tasks will earn players rewards, ranging from XP to Battle Stars to cosmetic items, should you complete all 14 of the Week 6 Missions, unlocking the Yond3r skin style and Sc3pt3r harvesting tool.
Fortnite Boogie Down challenge rewards
- 1 challenge completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 3 challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 4 challenges completed – 5,000 XP
- 5 challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 6 challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 7 challenges completed – New Sc3pt3r Pickaxe
- 8 challenges completed – 1,000 XP
- 9 challenges completed – 1,000 XP
- 10 challenges completed – 1,000 XP
- 11 challenges completed – Emoji
- 13 challenges completed- 1,000 XP
- 14 challenges completed – 1,000 XP
- 15 challenges completed – New Yond3r Skin Style