The end of Fortnite Season 10 is rapidly approachin and that means a brand-new set of Overtime challenges, named the “Out of Time” Mission, are on their way to the popular battle royale title.
Overtime challenges first appeared in the game back in Season 7, giving players extra tasks to complete as the seventh season ran over the expected 10 weeks due to the holiday period.
These challenges have since become a staple of the final days of the season, and with the game now entering the ninth week of Season 10, data miners have discovered the Out of Time Mission in the v10.40 Update files.
Overtime challenges offer players a final chance to earn XP before the season ends, and with the Season 10 Missions, there are also some awesome cosmetic rewards up for grabs too.
To take on these challenges, players must own the Season 10 Battle Pass, so if you didn’t spend your V-Bucks on it this season, you will not be eligible to take part in them. You can view the challenges courtesy of @iFireMonkey below.
Fortnite Season 10 ‘Out of Time Mission’ Overtime Challenges
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 47 (47)
- Complete Out of Time Challenges (1)
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 70 (70)
- Complete Out of Time Challenges (3)
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 87 (87)
- Complete Out of Time Challenges (5)
- Collect the Visitor recording on the Floating Island and Retail Row (1)
- Deal damage to opponents (2500)
- Collect the Visitor recording on the Moisty Palms and Greasy Grove (1)
- Outlast opponents (250)
- Collect the Visitor recording on the Starry Suburbs and Gotham City (1)
- Search chests (25)
Players who complete five of the Out of Time challenges will receive three new skin styles for some of this season’s popular Battle Pass characters, with Sparkle Supreme, Yond3r and Eternal Voyager all getting new looks.
For those craving XP to level up, a total of 35,000 XP points are up for grabs too, which should boost you up a few ranks if you’re able to complete them all.
Will you be taking on the Season 10 Overtime challenges? Which of the skin style rewards is your favorite? Let us know!