The recently announced Overtime Challenges are now live in Fortnite. Complete 13 free Overtime Challenges by February 27th to earn the Season 8 Battle Pass!
Fortnite fans were ecstatic to hear the news that the upcoming Season 8 Battle Pass for Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode will be earnable, rather than purchasable for $10 USD.
- Read More: Fortnite v7.40 leaked cosmetics – Skins, Pickaxes, Back Bling, Gliders, Emotes, and Wraps
Many players feel this decision was made to compete with other popular games at the moment such as Apex Legends. Do you agree with this?
The response we’ve seen to the #SharetheLove event has been amazing. And with the arrival of Valentine’s Day, we’re here to share one more surprise.
Everyone who completes 13 free Overtime Challenges by February 27 will receive the upcoming Season 8 Battle Pass for FREE! If you don’t have an outfit, now is your chance to get several for free. With the Battle Pass, you’ll receive two Season 8 Outfits instantly and you can earn up to five more. Save your V-Bucks, this one’s on us!
Will you be our Valentine? <3
Battle Pass Challenges
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 47
- Complete 5 Overtime Challenges
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 71
- Complete 10 Overtime Challenges
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 87
- Complete 15 Overtime Challenges
- Collect (15) Coins in Featured Creative Islands – 500 XP
- Search (7) chests or ammo boxes at a motel or an RV Park – 500 XP
- Place Top 15 in Duos with a friend (3 times) – Valentine Wrap
The Valentine Wrap which is awarded via the third Free Overtime Challenge is as follows…
Valentine (Uncommon Wrap)
Show your style.
Save your V-Bucks, this one’s on us. Everyone who completes 13 free Overtime Challenges by February 27 will receive the upcoming #Fortnite Season 8 Battle Pass for FREE!
— Fortnite News • FortniteINTEL.com (@FortniteINTEL) February 14, 2019