Epic Games has unvaulted the Cupid’s Crossbow weapon for a limited time in Fortnite for the v7.40 Share The Love event. Check out the statistics for it below!
Cupid’s Crossbow returns for a limited time after being vaulted in Fortnite after Valentines Day 2018. This is one of Fortnite’s first limited time weapons, perhaps this will become a reoccurring idea?
Many players feel that Cupid’s Crossbow or more of a gimmick than a viable weapon, while a select few have proven otherwise. What are your thoughts?
Cupid’s Crossbow (Legendary Weapon)
Cupid’s Crossbow will be unvaulted for a limited time. Eliminate your opponents with stealth and precision.
The raw statistics of Cupid’s Crossbow are as follows…
- Damage: 105
- Fire Rate: 0.33
- Magazine Size: 1
- Range: 250,000
- Reload Time: 4.5s
- Ammo Type: Crossbow Bolts
- Ammo Cost: 1
- Impact: 378
- Point Blank Damage: 105
- Max Range Damage: 105
- Mid Range Damage: 105
- Long Range Damage: 105
- Point Blank Range: 250,000
- Max Range: 250,000
- Mid Range: 250,000
- Long Range: 250,000
- Base Spread; 0.15
- Aim Down Sights Spread: 0x
- Standing Still Spread: 0.4x
- Point Blank Impact Damage: 378
- Mid Range Impact Damage: 378
- Long Range Impact Damage: 378
- Max Range Impact Damage: 378
- Point Blank Environmental Damage: 105
- Max Range Environmental Damage: 105
- Mid Range Environmental Damage: 105
- Long Range Environmental Damage: 105
Statistically speaking, Cupid’s Crossbow does seem to be a rather gimmicky item which is only meant for fun and celebration rather than viability in a competitive environment.
Many players feel that Cupid’s Crossbow has sentimental value due to being debuted so early in the game’s life.
What are your thoughts on this limited time weapon?