Haven is one of the Battle Pass characters in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1, and players can unlock a variety of masks for her to wear.
Similar to Toona Fish from Chapter 2 Season 8, Battle Pass owners can unlock the customizable Haven. While you can’t change the color of her limbs, you can equip different stylized masks.
However, you first have to unlock these masks and then purchase them with feathers. This guide will teach you where to find feathers and what you need to do to unlock every mask.
Where to find Feathers in Fortnite Chapter 3
Feathers are a type of currency akin to that of last season’s Rainbow Ink. It’s relatively easy to fund, but players will need a lot of it to unlock all of Haven’s masks. Players will need 440 feathers in total to unlock every Haven mask.
You can earn 1 Feather for every chest you open. This means players will have to open more than 400 chests if they want to unlock every mask. But players have plenty of time to do so before the season ends.
All Haven Mask challenges
However, you can’t spend feathers before you complete the tasks required to unlock masks. Below is a list of all the Haven masks and what players need to do to unlock them.
|MASK NAME||UNLOCK REQUIREMENT||PRICE|
|Autumn Stag||Consume three different types of foraged items||10 Feathers|
|Elder Wolf||Hunt five Chickens||10 Feathers|
|Hidden Scales||Slide 300 meters||10 Feathers|
|Frosty Scavenger||Search 10 Chests||10 Feathers|
|Reanimated Cat||Catch a Shield Fish, Spicy Fish, and a Jellyfish||15 Feathers|
|Skelle Stag||Gather foraged items at three different named locations||15 Feathers|
|Cuddle Wolf||Hunt five Boars||15 Feathers|
|Hypno Scales||Slide continuously for 8 seconds||15 Feathers|
|Golden Scavenger||Search three Seven or IO Chests||15 Feathers|
|Midnight Cat||Catch 20 fish||20 Feathers|
|Primal Stag||Consume 25 foraged items||20 Feathers|
|Primal Wolf||Hunt five Wolves||20 Feathers|
|Glowing Scales||Deal 100 damage to opponents while sliding||20 Feathers|
|Midnight Scavenger||Search two Rare Chests||20 Feathers|
|Spring Owl||Land on a tree after gliding||10 Feathers|
|Dream Hopper||Drive a car, a quadcrasher, and a boat||10 Feathers|
|Friendly Klombo||Ride on a Klombo for 10 seconds||10 Feathers|
|Tropical Chirper||Complete five Daily Quests||10 Feathers|
|Fire Hunter||Claim five Haven Masks||10 Feathers|
|Primal Owl||Glide 1000 meters||15 Feathers|
|Frosty Hopper||Ten seconds of air time while in a vehicle||15 Feathers|
|Hungry Klombo||Feed a Klombo with a Klomberry||15 Feathers|
|Frosty Chirper||Complete ten Daily Quests||15 Feathers|
|Snow Hunter||Claim 15 Haven Masks||15 Feathers|
|Tropical Owl||Damage opponents within 10 seconds of gliding||20 Feathers|
|All-Seeing Hopper||Drive 500 meters in a vehicle||20 Feathers|
|Grouchy Klombo||Deal 50 damage to Klombos||20 Feathers|
|Primal Chirper||Complete 20 Daily Quests||20 Feathers|
|Eclipse Hunter||Claim 25 Haven Masks||20 Feathers|
It won’t be a cakewalk unlocking all of the Haven masks, but some of them are definitely worth the effort. And if anything, the masks add even more things for players to do during the Chapter 3 kickoff season.
For more Fortnite, check out the rest of the Fortnite v19.20 patch notes.
All Fortnite Tank locations in Chapter 3 Season 2
Tanks are absolute powerhouses in Fortnite Season 2, and here is every single Armored Tank location and how to get one.
Fortnite Season 2 features heavily armored tanks, and here is where you can find all eight of them.
There is no sound in Fortnite Season 2 than the incoming treads of the new Armored Tanks. The loud rumble and explosive firepower have players hiding from these giant metal monsters.
While it’s not impossible to take down a tank, it’s a pretty hard task to do solo. As well, getting a Tank is a surefire way to make it into the endgame if you don’t run into any highly capable players.
If you’re wanting to try out the tank but aren’t sure where to start, we’ve got you covered. Here’s every tank location in Fortnite Season 2.
Fortnite Season 2 Tank locations
There were eight tanks that spawned at the start of the season. However, as the Resistance takes back POIs from the IO, more tanks are being replaced with Battle Buses. Now, there are only four tanks left.
The following is a list of all the Tank locations in Fortnite:
- Commands Cavern East
- Command Cavern West
- The Fortress
- Tilted Towers
Alternatively, we have marked all eight locations on the map below.
Most tanks will be snatched up towards the start of the game, so you’ll want to head to one early. If your tank is damaged, you can repair it using a blow torch.
Additionally, tanks can be heard from a great distance. If you are approaching a POI with a tank and hear it moving, know either a player or IO Guards have commandeered it.
For more Fortnite, check out where all of this season’s NPCs are located, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
All Fortnite Character Locations in Chapter 3 Season 2
Fortnite Season 2 is here, and the updated map has a few NPCs. Here are all Fortnite characters locations for the new season.
Characters returned to Fortnite in Chapter 3 Season 2. Here are all of the Fortnite character locations in the new season, along with which ones offer upgrades, prop disguises, bounties, and more.
Fortnite first introduced NPCs in Season 5, with the large-scale overhaul of the economy. NPCs are back once again in Chapter 3 Season 2, and they are just as useful as they have been in previous seasons.
Without further ado, here are all of the Fortnite Character locations in Chapter 3 Season 2.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 character list
Here is a list of all of the Fortnite characters and their locations in Season 2. As well, this list details what each character sells and offers players. The bold offers are Mythic weapons.
|Agent Jones||Seven Outpost 1 & 2||Hirable, Rift, Boom Sniper Rifle|
|The Scientist||Synapse Station||Reveal Future Storm Cycle, Storm Scout Rifle|
|The Imagined||Seven Outpost 3, 4, & 5||Hirable, Storm Scout Rifle|
|The Origin||North-West Sanctuary||Rift, Night Hawk Revolver|
|Bunker Jonesy||The Joneses||The Dub|
|Ludwig||The Joneses||The Dub|
|Brainiac||The Joneses||Hirable, Night Hawk Revolver|
|Mullet Marauder||The Joneses||The Dub|
|Jonesy the First||The Joneses||Hirable, The Dub|
|Cuddle Team Leader||Camp Cuddle||Marksman Six Shooter|
|Metal Team Leader||Camp Cuddle||Shadow Tracker Pistol|
|Cuddlepool||Camp Cuddle||Hirable, Shadow Tracker Pistol|
|Quackling||Camp Cuddle||Marksman Six Shooter|
|Guaco||Greasy Grove||Reveal Future Storm Cycle|
|Peely||Northwest of Sleepy Sound||Boom Sniper Rifle|
|Lil Whip||Coney Crossroads||Disguise|
|Bao Bros||Condo Canyon|
|The Visitor||Launchpad||Rift, Boom Sniper Rifle|
|Gunnar||Command Cavern||Gunnar’s Stinger SMG|
|Huntmaster Saber||Rocky Reels||Huntmaster’s Thermal Rifle|
|Slone||The Fortress||Slone’s Striker Burst Rifle|
Fortnite character locations Season 2 map
The folks over at Fortnite.gg have put together an interactive map. It shows the exact location of each NPC as well as what they sell.
NPCs can sell one of the four special items below. All of the NPCs can be interacted with, but not all of them will offer one of the four special items.
- Disguised man: offers a prop disguise
- Pink Rift: allows you to activate a Rift
- Yellow Cloud: Reveal Future Storm Circle
- Green Man: Hireable
- Red Exclamation Point: Hostile Boss
Compared to seasons past, the number of Fortnite character locations in Season 2 is very minimal. As well, players can no longer upgrade weapons through NPCs. The pool of Mythic weapons has also been minimized.
For more Fortnite, check out where to find Klombos and Klomberries, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 weekly seasonal challenges
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has a ton of weekly challenges to complete, and here is a list of every one including how much XP they’re worth.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has new challenges released every week, and here you can find every seasonal challenge!
A new season means a new Battle Pass for players to grind. With 100+ tiers of exclusive cosmetics, players will need a ton of XP to claim them all.
The best way to gain a lot of XP in a short period of time is to complete challenges. Luckily, Epic Games releases new challenges each week that players can complete. And the best part, the challenges don’t expire until the end of the season.
So, whether you’re trying to catch up at the end of the season, or are looking for this week’s challenges, you’ve come to the right place. Here is every weekly Seasonal challenge in Fortnite Season 2.
Fortnite Season 2 Week 1 challenges
- Spend Bars x 500 – 20k XP
- Collect a Drum Shotgun and a Combat SMG in a single match – 20k XP
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sprinting x 3 – 20k XP
- Use a Repair Torch to fix a vehicle x 200 – 20k XP
- Search chests on IO Airships x 3 – 20k XP
- Deal damage to IO forces x 500 – 20k XP
- Launch yourself 150 meters from a Siege Cannon – 20k XP
Fortnite Season 2 Week 2 challenges
- Travel 300 meters in a tank – 20k XP
- Damage opponents with Exotic weapons x 150 – 20k XP
- Visit Sanctuary, Tilted Towers, and Command Cavern – 20k XP
- Deal shotgun damage to opponents within 5 seconds of sprinting x 200 – 20k XP
- Purchase a weapon of Rare rarity or higher from a vending machine – 20k XP
- Destroy structures using Remote Explosives x 25 – 20k XP
- Collect a weapon while sliding – 20k XP
Fortnite Season 2 Week 3 challenges
- Use an Ascender at Chonker’s Speedway and Command Cavern – 20k XP
- Search chests and ammo boxes at IO Outposts x 3 – 20k XP
- Mod a vehicle with a Cow Catcher – 20k XP
- Damage opponents from 30 or more meters with the revolver x 100 – 20k XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Synapse Station or The Daily Bugle x 75 – 20k XP
- Emote within 10m of a character – 20k XP
- Gain shields by consuming foragables x 50 – 20k XP
Fortnite Season 2 Week 4 challenges
- Travel in the air with a jetpack x 100 seconds – 20k XP
- Visit Gas Stations in a Battle Bus x 3 – 20k XP
- Get three seconds of airtime after being hit by a Shockwave Grenade – 20k XP
- Eliminate IO forces within a single match x 3 – 20k XP
- Catch or collect a Thermal Fish – 20k XP
- Accept a bounty from a bounty board within 30 seconds of landing – 20k XP
- Deal damage to opponents with a harvesting tool x 75 – 20k XP
Fortnite Season 2 Week 5 challenges
- Headshot IO Forces with a Sniper at Command Cavern or a battle location x 3 – 20k XP
- Hit an opponent twice using the Ranger Shotgun without receiving damage
- Heal The Seven forces with Med Mist at a battle location
- Damage an opponent within 10 seconds of mantling
- Fall 10 stories or more without taking damage
- Damage opponent vehicles with the Heavy Sniper x 600
- Destroy structures with a Light Machine Gun x 10
Fortnite Season 2 Week 6 challenges
- Deal 100 damage or more to an opponent with one bullet
- Mantle 5 times in 5 seconds
- Hit an opponent’s tank with a pistol while crouched x 200 damage
- Get three seconds of air time in a tank
- Throw cabbage 100 or more meters in one toss
- Deal 150 damage to opponents while you are falling
- With a Striker Burst rifle, hit an opponent 4 times in a row without unscoping
Fortnite Season 2 Week 7 challenges
- Destroy a turret using Remote Explosives
- Visit five different named locations in a single match
- Disable a tank by damaging the engine
- Recover three stolen Seven supplies at IO locations
- Destroy 200 structures with the Cow Catcher
- Deal 300 headshot damage with the Striker Burst Rifle
- Damage five opponents with the Repair Torch
Fortnite Season 2 Week 8 challenges
- Deal 150 Damage to opponents from 10 meters or less with the Drum Shotgun
- Travel 1000 meter in the Choppa
- Plant 3 saplings at Bomb Crater Clusters
- Detonate 2 Remote Explosives while sliding
- Call in an Air Strike on a tank
- Refuel a Repair Torch at a Gas Pump
- Deal 500 damage to enemies with the Combat SMG
Fortnite Season 2 Bonus Goals
On top of weekly challenges, players have additional Bonus Goals they can reach by completing challenges. The Fortnite Season 2 Bonus Goals are as follows:
- Complete 9 Season Quests – 40k XP
- Complete 11 Season Quests – 40k XP
- Complete 14 Season Quests – 40k XP
We will continue to update this article as more seasonal quests are released. Until then, check out where to find all of the Omni Chips in Fortnite.
Building returns to Fortnite as permanent “Zero Build” mode is announced
Building is back in Fortnite's core modes, but a new Zero Build mode has been announced that continues the experience...
All Tier 100 Fortnite Battle Pass Skins ranked
Fortnite has given us a long list of Battle Pass skins. Here, we're ranking all of the tier-100 Battle Pass...
How Fortnite Overshields work in Chapter 3 Season 2
Fortnite Season 2 has added Overshields which add 50 health to ther player's base health, and it recharges after taking...