Brutes and Fiends return in the latest Fortnite Limited Time Mode leak – Horde Rush!
A new Limited Time Mode titled Horde Rush has been discovered in the v9.20 update files. This LTM brings the notorious Save The World Husks, Brutes, and Fiends back to the Battle Royale mode.
Below you can find the Challenges and description for the Horde Rush LTM…
“Horde Rush” LTM Challenges: pic.twitter.com/JAw8VFPsqf— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks & News (@Lucas7yoshi) June 6, 2019
Complete any 7 Challenges to unlock the Slurp! Wrap.
- Eliminate (500) members of the Horde with headshots – Never Surrender Loading Screen
- Eliminate (20) Poison Fiends or Exploding Brutes from at least 5m away – 500XP
- Collect (10) Score Multipliers – 500XP
- Damage (5,000) Spawn Obelisks – 500XP
- Work together with your squad to eliminate (5) Gold Brutes – 500XP
- Win a match without being eliminated – 500XP
- Stage 1/4: Win with a team score of at least 50,000 – 100XP
- Stage 2/4: Win with a team score of at least 100,000 – 200XP
- Stage 3/4: Win with a team score of at least 150,000 – 300XP
- Stage 4/4: Win with a team score of at least 200,000 – 500XP
Here’s the description for the Horde Rush Limited Time Mode:
Fortnite Fiends are back on the island and angrier than ever! Fight alongside your teammates to rack up your score by finding hidden score multipliers, opening special loot chests, and eliminating as many monsters as you can. Traverse across the map, survive all of the Defend locations and take down the Final Boss to win! Can you make it all the way to the end and set a new high score? Ready up and find out!
What are your thoughts on the Horde Rush LTM? Let us know in the comments below.