Looking to complete Week 4’s challenges as fast as possible? You can check out this cheat sheet to speed you on your way.
Fortnite releases new Battle Pass challenges every single week on Thursday. New items to collect, new weapon kill quotas, and new locations to visit.
Let’s get into where you’ll be heading in Week 4 of Fortnite Season 8.
Each week include both ‘free’ and ‘premium’ challenges. ‘Free’ challeneges can completed by all players while premium challenges are for those with the Season 8 Battle Pass.
As with every other week, Fortnite content creator @squatingdog has provided us another cheat sheet from which we can find our objectives.
Here’s a list of the week’s challenges, split into free and ‘battle pass’ categories:
- Stage 1/5: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Use The Baller in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Launch yourself through (25) structures with a Pirate Cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (2) Buried Treasure – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) Opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Outlast (60) opponents in a single match – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Outlast (70) opponents in a single match – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Outlast (80) opponents in a single match – 3 Battle Stars
Once you’ve completed all of the Week 4 challenges, you will unlock the week’s Loading Screen.
If you are looking to get the “secret” challenge done after you’ve completed the above challenge, we have a guide just for that – Where to find the Secret Fortnite Banner for Week 4 of Season 8
You can more Fortnite content every single day on our site and you can follow us at @FortniteINTEL to get the latest as soon as it arrives.