Need to complete the Season 8, Week 3 Fortnite challenges? We have a full Cheat Sheet to help you with the process.
Week 3 of Fortnite Season 8 is underway, which brings a collection of new challenges and tasks for players to complete.
While the Week 3 challenges may be relatively straightforward, it can always be helpful to have a full guide up to help you keep track.
Like Seasons past, each week contains ‘Free’ and ‘Battle Pass’ challenge categories, along with a ‘Reward Item’ for completing four challenges.
The full Fortnite Season 8, Week 3 challenge Cheat Sheet can be viewed below, courtesy of @thesquatingdog on Twitter.
- Stage 1/3: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/3: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/3: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 1/3: Destroy (30) Cacti in the desert – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Search (?) ammo boxes in the snow – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/3: Search (?) chests in a jungle – 1 Battle Star
- Place (2) different Trap Slot items in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal (500) Headshot Damage to opponents – 10 Battle Stars
- Get an Elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle – 10 Battle Stars
Once all of the Week 3 challenges have been completed, the Discovery #3 Loading Screen will be unlocked.
Like always, a player must either die or secure the Victory Royale for their challenge progress to save. Do not leave the game early.