Fortnite Chapter 2, Week 9 is now here, which means Epic Games are adding another set of new challenges to the game for fans of the battle royale title to take on over the next seven days.
While the game has now entered its second chapter, there’s no sign of a return for the old weekly challenge system on the cards, with Epic choosing to stick with the Missions system that they debuted in Chapter 10.
That means Fortnite fans have 11 new challenges to sink their teeth into on December 5, as the Chaos Rising Mission goes live on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.
In Chaos Rising, there’s no overarching themes to match the Mission title, but players will be looking for mobility tools for three of the tasks, and get in close-quarters to opponents for another two.
Players will need to hop into Motorboats, jump onto Ziplines, and do some Skydiving, while challenges that task players with killing players within 5 meters and using a shotgun to eliminate opponents should be easy to combine.
You can view the full Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 1, Week 9 challenges below.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Week 9 Chaos Rising Mission challenges
- Search Ammo Boxes at Steamy Stacks or Holly Hedges (7)
- Skydive through rings in Steamy Stacks (1)
- Complete a Motorboat time trial (1)
- Deal damage to opponents from below (250)
- Dance at the Green Steel Bridge, the Yellow Steel Bridge, and the Red Steel Bridge (1)
- Eliminations with Shotguns (3)
- Use a Zipline in different matches (2)
- Elimination from within 5 meters (3)
- Search Chests in a single match (5)
- Deal damage to opponents while in water (500)
- Search the XP Drop hidden in the Chaos Rising Loading Screen (1)
Remember, you must be a Fortnite Battle Pass owner to access these challenges and take them on, so don’t start trying to complete them if you haven’t spent the V-Bucks, as you’ll be wasting your time.
Players have until December 12 to complete them, so make sure to hop in and start ticking them off before time runs out and they’re gone for good!