The Fortnite Chapter 2 week 6 challenges have been revealed. Take a look at how to complete the Hide and Seek challenges here.
Another week, another list of challenges to help us cruise through the Battle Pass. It seems like getting through the Chapter 2 Battle Pass is much easier than it has been in the past.
Completing 100% of the challenges is going to be a bit annoying and will have you camping at gas stations to try to get damage with gas pumps. Still, you can max-out your Battle Pass without too much grinding.
- Read More: Save your V-Bucks: Fortnite sale coming soon
Week 6 is here, and we have the list of challenges that will be live on November 14 at 9:00 AM EST. Here’s what you can expect.
Hide and Seek
The challenges for the Week 6 Battle Pass are as follows:
- Land at Frenzy Farms, Slurpy Swamp, Sweaty Sands (0/3)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, 300 metal (0/3)
- Eliminations at Frenzy Farms or Sweaty Sands (0/3)
- Search chests at Pleasant Park or Lazy Lake (0/7)
- Consume foraged items (0/10)
- Deal damage to opponents with a pickaxe (0/100)
- Hit 5 consecutive weak spots while harvesting (0/1)
- Hit headshots (0/10)
- Visit landmarks in a single match (0/5)
- Eliminations in different matches (0/5)
- Search the hidden “I” found in the Hide and Seek screen (0/1)
You won’t have to do too much searching for these challenges – save for the hidden “T” location. Apart from that, you can get these done by playing the game.
The foraged items are largely found in the swamp/jungle area of the map. You can find a ton of mushrooms down there – just make sure you don’t max-out on shields before you visit.
- Read More: Ranking all Tier 100 Fortnite Skins
What Battle Pass tier are you on? Let us know in the comments.