Epic Games are about to activate the latest set of challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 1 and if you would like to know how to complete them, you’ve come to the right place.
Things have been slowing down in the game’s battle royale game mode of late, to a point where huge content creators such as Tyler ‘Ninja’ Blevins and others have claimed they’re not having “fun” playing it anymore.
With that being said, the next set of major changes are no doubt going to come with the arrival of Season 2 in February. Until then, though, players can still keep themselves occupied with the weekly challenges.
Now that the Star Wars and Winterfest events are history, let’s take a look at the game’s next set of missions – leaked by FNBRBananik and posted to Twitter.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 1 Remedy vs Toxin Mission challenges
- Stage 1 of 2: Reach Battle Pass Tier 40
- Stage 2 of 2: Complete ‘Remedy vs. Toxin’ Mission Objectives
- Visit 3 different Food Trucks
- Earn 3 Silver Survivor Medals
- SMG Eliminations (x3)
- Search 7 chests at Landmarks
- Reach 100 of both Health and Shield in 3 different matches
- Deal damage with a Common, Uncommon and Rare weapon in a single match (x3)
- Deal 2500 damage to enemy structures
- Visit 3 different bus stops in a single match
- Achieve weapon specialist accolades by dealing damage with 5 weapons
- Be the first to catch a fish, first to land from the Battle Bus, or first to get an elimination
As you can see above, there are 10 challenges included in this mission, and in order to complete all of them you’re going to have to visit a number of different locations – which will include hunting down bus stops and food trucks that are scattered across the island.
There are three purple rewards to be collected for completing them, as seen in FNBRBananik’s tweet below.
These challenges are expected to go live in-game on January 9.