Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 is finally here and it has got some brand new challenges – called Feats – for players to try and tick off.
After the Black Hole event left everyone scratching their heads and asking when they’d be able to play Fortnite again, Chapter 2 finally went live on October 15.
The new chapter, which is in season one, has got a brand-new map, mechanics for swimming, new weapons, and a whole host of new cosmetics. Of course, there are also returning features too, with the most notable being challenges. There are still the classic Battle Pass challenges that help get new skins and level up for other rewards, but there are also new ones – Feats.
Thanks to popular dataminer iFireMonkey, who managed to get his hands on these feats amid the mad rush to leak any details about the new chapter, we now have an extensive list of things to tick off.
They do include things that you’ll tick off without knowing, and others like harvesting 999 Wood in a single match or being able to catch fish at different locations. Yet, there are a few that will take longer – just like reaching level 250 during Season 1 or catching the Mythic Goldfish.
While iFireMonkey kindly leaked the image, these challenges be found below in a much easier to read format:
Fortnite Chapter 2 feats
- Use a bandage to heal yourself while in the storm
- You’re a good doggo. Yes, you are!
- Won a duos match during Season 1
- Won a solo match during Season 1
- Won a squads match during Season 1
- Harvested 999 Wood in a single match
- Harvested 999 Stone in a single match
- Harvested 999 Metal in a single match
- Landed on the new island for the first time
- Used a Medkit while at 1 health
- Eliminated an opponent who just opened a supply drop
- Revive a knocked out teammate while in water
- Just the worst
- Destroyed 500 Holly Hedges
- Took out your frustrations on 20 Fishstick restaurant decorations
- Eliminated 235 opponents at Steamy Stacks
- Gained 10,000 health or shield from Slurpy Swamp
- Caught a fish off the Sweaty Sands pier
- Eliminated an opponent in Dirty Docks within 60 seconds of jumping from the Battle Bus
- Been droppin’ Salty
- Won a solo match with at least 10 eliminations
- Eliminated an opponent with a trap in Misty Meadows
- Get revived inside the Frenzy Farm barn
- You picked up a Common Pistol
- Slurpfish contain 4,000% of your daily recommended toxic waste
- Ate a Small Fry or a Flopper
- Ate all the fish and two plastic lobsters
- Eliminated an opponent with an SMG while in water
- Won 10 solo matches during Season 1
- Won 100 solo matches during Season 1
- Won 10 duo matches during Season 1
- Won 100 duo matches during Season 1
- Won 10 squads matches during Season 1
- Won 100 squads matches during Season 1
- Won a Team Rumble match during Season 1
- Won 100 Team Rumble matches during Season 1
- Reached level 110 during Season 1
- Reached level 250 during Season 1
- Completed your first Season 1 mission
- Completed all missions during Season 1
- Caught a Mythic Goldfish
- Eliminated an opponent with a Mythic Goldfish
These feats will fit right alongside the ‘New World’ missions that are available in-game, and task you with exploring the new map in order to tick off objectives.
There is a tonne of XP up for grabs from these missions, so don’t wait too long, it always helps to get a head start on your opponents.