Week 8 of Fortnite Season 6 has a Challenge which tasks players to ‘Dance with a fish trophy at different named locations.’
In order to complete the Challenge, players must find the various fish trophies that have been scattered around the map and perform an emote in front of them.
This type of Challenge has been used multiple times in the past by Epic Games, and may require some extra digging to complete.
If you are still having trouble finding the seven necessary fish trophies, we have included a map of all the locations below.
A more in-depth description of the locations can be found below.
- Fatal Fields – Located on the first floor of the house, on top of the chimney
- Junk Junction – In the grand building, in a bedroom on the first floor, you’ll find a fish trophy above the mattress.
- Greasy Grove – Situated within the nature store close to the counter
- Snobby Shores – In the most southerly house above the sofa
- Tilted Towers – Can be found within the ruins of the demolished building
- Retail Row – You’re looking for a fish trophy. But which one counts? There are two to find – one big one outside and one inside.
- Lonely Lodge – Inside the biggest cabin on the first floor.
- Lazy Links – Go and explore the gift shop. Check behind the shopkeepers counter.
- Wailing Woods – Underneath the hedge maze, hidden within the underground bunker. On the second floor you should be able to find a total of three fish trophies.
- Risky Reels – Find the office building with a green screen, make your way to the second floor.
- Dusty Divot – Can be found on floor two in the small office
Like all Fortnite Challenges, players must either die or secure a Victory Royale in order for the Challenge to count. You cannot leave the match.