Fortnite just got a whole lot sneakier.
Another update hit Fortnite earlier today and with it came some new items but also vaulted some favorites.
The Quad Launcher, Grappler and Port-a-Fortress have all been vaulted but the Sneaky Snowman has entered the game.
If you were looking for an alternative to the Bush, you might have found it with the Sneaky Snowman.
This item is able to be worn as a disguise or set up in the world as a decoy.
Here’s what it says in the patch notes:
- Use Primary Fire to throw a projectile that creates a destructible snowman.
- Use Secondary Fire to wear the Sneaky Snowman.
- Sneaky Snowman has 100 Health and acts as a shield when worn by a player.
- Sneaky Snowman is destroyed when its Health reaches zero or when the player wearing the snowman swaps to a different item or building mode.
- This means that a player wearing a Sneaky Snowman cannot build or use other items. Movement of all types is allowed.
While the trailer shows you what to expect with the snowman, sometimes it’s easier to just see it work in-game.
— Fortnite News ❄️ (@FNBRHQ) January 22, 2019
You might see players using it as a disguise to start out but we imagine you’ll see some strange stuff as well.
This post by Redditor mango_gat shows the fun you can have with the snowman in the Playground playlist.
We’re sure to see some more gameplay from the top Twitch streamers as they try out the Sneaky Snowman so stay tuned for that.