Sean Hamilton (MrPopoTFS), Community Coordinator at Epic Games, has responded to a post on Reddit detailing changes which are coming to the X-4 Stormwing Plane in Fortnite patch v7.10.
The X-4 Stormwing has been a very controversial addition to the game since it was introducing in the Season 7 v7.00 update. Epic seems to be taking the feedback into consideration and adjusting accordingly.
The following changes were announced soon after another significant change regarding pilot damage-intake was revealed less than 2 days ago.
Changes include both balancing and quality of life changes which are meant to make the X-4 Stormwing Plane a better experience for those on the sending and receiving end of its attacks.
- Stormwings now take 50% more damage from hitting objects.
- Boosting now reduces the damage taken from impacts by 50%, previously boosting prevented all impact damage.
- Damage done to players that are in a Stormwing when it’s shot down has been increased from 25 to 50
- Damage is dealt directly to health.
- Stormwings will now take more damage from destroying structures by running through them.
- Fixed some performance issues with the Stormwing which could lead to reduced frame rate and movement corrections.
On top of these changes, multiple bug fixes are planned for the v7.10 patch which has been delayed until further notice at the time of writing. Epic Games has yet to announce a time and date for the patch including these changes.
Stay tuned to FortniteINTEL for full coverage and future news.