Epic has released the patch notes for Content Update v4.3 featuring the new Bouncer item! Here’s everything you need to know:
Bouncer Trap (Battle Royale)
The sky is the limit. Hop on the new Bouncer trap and send friend or foe soaring!
Weapons + Items
- Bouncer trap added.
- Rare trap.
- Drops in stacks of 3 in Treasure Chests, Supply Drops, Supply Llamas or floor loot.
- Can be placed on floors and walls.
- Provides a jump boost upward or in a direction.
We are making the following changes to address a few top concerns, including: Rocket Launcher and Grenade Launcher dominance in the late game, Minigun effectiveness, and overall resource availability. We will be closely monitoring these changes when they are live to assess the impact and re-adjust as necessary.
- Supply Llama
- Decreased material stacks from 500 to 200 per resource.
- Explosive Ammo removed.
- Damage fall-off vs. structures removed for Rifles, SMGs, Pistols, and LMGs.
- Floor loot materials adjusted
- Material drop chances in floor loot reduced by 33%.
- Material stack sizes in floor loot reduced by 33%.
- Ammo availability adjusted
- Light Ammo stack sizes increased from 12 to 18.
- Explosive Ammo availability decreased 50%.
- Minigun adjusted
- Accuracy increased by 10%.
- Light Ammo spawn increased from 60 to 100.
- Damage against structures increased from 25 to 30.
- C4 structure explosion radius increased from 400 to 600.
- Teams of 20 Storm Damage per tick adjusted.
- Storm circle 1 damage per tick decreased from 10 to 1.
- Storm circle 2 damage per tick decreased from 10 to 2.
- Storm circle 3 damage per tick decreased from 10 to 4.
- Storm circle 4 damage per tick decreased from 10 to 8.
SOURCE: Epic Games
When Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 ends, Season 2 start date
Here is when Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 ends and Season 2 starts. The season is off to a wild start, and it’s only going to get crazier.
Fortnite Chapter 3 just started, and it’s going to be a long one. Here is when Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 ends and Season 2 starts.
Fortnite Chapter 2 ended with The Island flipping over revealing an entirely new map. This marked the start of Fortnite Chapter 3 which also took players back to Season 1.
With a new Chapter, there is plenty for players to discover. On top of a new map there are new weapons, mechanics, and more. This also means that Chapter 3 Season 1 is going to be a long one.
Whether you love or hate the new season, you might be wondering when the next one will start.
When Does Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 End?
Fortnite Season 1 will end on March 22, 2022. This means the first season of the new chapter will last for more than 100 days.
There is a chance that Chapter 3 Season 1 could end on March 19 as an in-game timer indicates this as the season’s end date. Regardless, this season is going to be a long one.
When Does Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Start?
New Fortnite seasons usually start within 24 hours after the previous one ends. Players can expect Chapter 3 Season 2 to start on March 23.
That being said, there’s always a chance that Season 2 gets delayed. A series of delays happened at the start of Chapter 2 which caused Season 1 to stretch far beyond its original end date.
Is There a Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Live Event?
As of now, we don’t know. We likely won’t have this information until the final weeks of Season 1.
However, we will keep this article updated as more information is provided.
What Season is Fortnite on?
Fortnite is currently in Chapter 3 Season 1. This is the first season of the third chapter which started after Chapter 2 Season 8. While most players refer to this season as “Season 1”, it’s technically Season 19.
There were 10 seasons in Chapter 1 and 8 seasons in Chapter 2.
For now, that’s everything we know about Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1. This chapter will likely span the next year or so and will be filled with exciting events.
- Read More: How to get the Wonder Woman Fortnite skin
We will keep you updated on when Fortnite Season 2 starts. For more Fortnite, check out the best controller settings for Chapter 3 and stay tuned for more news and guides.
Best Controller settings for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
If you’re looking to take your game to the next level, then you need to make sure you have the best controller settings for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1.
To be on top of your game, you need the best Fortnite settings. The default settings Fortnite starts players with won’t cut it. In order to maximize performance, you need to optimize every setting.
Approaching Fortnite’s settings menu alone can be daunting. There’s plenty of options to choose from which can get confusing. But we are here to show you the best Controller settings for Fortnite Chapter 3.
Best Fortnite Controller Settings
Fortnite Game Settings Tab
The “Game” Settings tab is the second tab in the settings menu. It is indicated by a cogwheel.
- Toggle Sprint – Off
- Sprint By Default – On
- Sprint Cancels Reloading – Off
- Auto Open Doors – Off
- Hold to Swap Pickup – Off
- Toggle Targeting – Off
- Mark Dnager when Targeting – On
- Auto Pick Up Weapons – Off
- Preffered Item Slots – Personal Preference
- Auto Sort Consumables to RIght – Off
- Reset Building Choice – Off
- Disable Pre-Edit Option – Off
- Turbo Buidling – On
- Confirm Edit on Release – On
- Contectual Tips – On
Extra Game Options
Tap to Search/Interact – On
Fortnite Controller Options Tab
You don’t need to worry about the two tabs in-between “Game” and “Controller Options”. The controller settings are indicated by a controller icon.
- Controller Auto-Run – On
- Buil Immediately (Builder Pro) – On
- Edit Hold Time – 0.100 Sec
- Vibration – Off
- Build Mode Sensitivity Multiplier – 1.6x
- Edit Mode Sensitivity Multiplier – 1.7x
- Use Advanced Options – On
Advanced Look Sensitivity
- Look Horizontal Speed – 50%
- Look Vertical Speed – 60%
- Turning Horizontal Boost – 0%
- Turning Vertical Boost – 0%
- Boost Ramp Time – 0%
- Instant Boost When Building – On
Advanced ADS Sensitivity
- ADS Look Horizontal Speed – 17%
- Look Vertical Speed – 17%
- ADS Turning Horizontal Boost – 0%
- Turning Vertical Boost – 0%
- ADS Turning Boost Ramp Time – 0%
- Look Dampening Time – 0.20 Seconds
- Look Input Curve – Exponential
- Aim Assist Strength – 100%
- Left Stick – 6%
- Right Stick 6%
Adaptive Trigger (PS5 Only)
- Enable Adaptive Trigger – Off
- Use Effect For Press – Off
Button Layout Tab
The Button Layout Tab is the last tab you will need to fiddle with, and there isn’t much to it. Set your controller configuration to Builder Pro. You won’t need to change any of the buttons unless you personally prefer otherwise.
And that’s everything you need to change to have the best Fortnite controller settings. They will take some getting used to at first, but the increased sensitivity will definitely improve your reaction time.
For more Fortnite, check out how to use the Visualize Sound Effects setting, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
Fortnite x Naruto Skin: release date, price, and new Mythic Weapon
Naruto is coming to Fortnite soon in the form of a skin and a boss NPC. Check out when the collab is taking place, and what it includes.
Fans have been begging Fortnite for a Naruto skin collab for the past several months. Thanks to dataminers, we know when Naruto will be coming to Fortnite.
Naruto is one of the most popular anime in existence. Regardless of whether you are a fan of anime, you likely know or have heard of Naruto Uzumaki. And it seems that the Seventh Hokage may be coming to Fortnite.
It only makes sense that one of the most-popular anime would crossover with one of the most popular video games. And it’s a crossover that Fortnite fans have been begging for. But when is the crossover going to take place?
Ever since it was revealed through court documents that Fortnite had been planning a Naruto collab, players have been anticipating his release. Now, it seems that Fortnite is going to release the long-awaited Naruto skins in less than a month.
Naruto X Fortnite Release Date confirmed
Epic Games has officially announced the Fortnite x Naruto crossover. In a tweet from the official Fortnite Twitter, an image states that Naruto will be coming to The Island on November 16, 2021.
Naruto Skin price list
The Naruto skins have officially been added to Fortnite, and here is how much players will have to spend to buy each one.
- Naruto Uzumaki – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Sasuke Uchiha – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Sakura Haruno – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Kakashi Hatake – 1,500 V-Bucks
However, you can also purchase bundles to get each skin at a discount:
- Naruto & Kakashi Bundle – 2,100 V-Bucks
- Sasuke & Sakura Bundle – 2,200 V-Bucks
- Shinobi Gear Bundle – 1,500 V-Bucks
There are also pickaxes, gliders, and emotes up for grabs:
- Kurama Glider – 1,200 V-Bucks
- Summoning Justsu – 300 V-Bucks
- Ramen Break – 300 V-Bucks
- Kunai Pickaxe – 500 V-Bucks
- Hidan Scythe – 800 V-Bucks
- Black Ops Sword – 500 V-Bucks
Naruto Cosmetics revealed via promos
While Epic Games hasn’t posted the skins, we now know which Naruto characters are coming to Fortnite and what they look like. Promo images have been leaked showing all four characters in the collab.
These characters include Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Sakura. Each character also comes with a Back Bling, and there will likely be more purchasable cosmetics in the collab.
Leaker details new Mythic Shuriken and Creative Hub
HYPEX is one of the most popular Fortnite Dataminers, and this is because they are a very credible source of information. Hopefully, that remains true, as HYPEX has tweeted that Naruto will be added on November 16th.
He also claims that Naruto will come with a Hidden Leaf Village Creative Hub. The skins and hub are planned to release on November 16th at 2 PM UTC/ 9 AM ET. We have also seen various Naruto assets leaked by HYPEX.
These assets include a Mythic explosive shuriken, a Naruto boss NPC, and a ramen bowl identical to the one in the show. As well, HYPEX has found two encrypted skins in the files that are believed to be a part of the collab named “HeadbandK” and “HeadbandS”.
As of right now, that’s all we know about the Naruto x Fortnite collab. If what HYPEX says is true, the Naruto skin will be in Fortnite very soon. And when that happens, we will update this story with the price, release date, and Mythic Weapon info.
- Read More: Is Fortnite Season 8 the end of Chapter 2?
For more Fortnite, check out how to refund cosmetic items for V-Bucks, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
Best Controller settings for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
If you’re looking to take your game to the next level, then you need to make sure you have the...
The 5 most hated skins in Fortnite
The Fortnite community is no fan of these skins.
How to get Fortnite Inflate-A-Bulls and how to use them
Epic Games have added another disguise to Fortnite Season 8 following the v17.10 update, and they’re called Inflate-A-Bulls. If you...