Another week of Fortnite challenges is upon us and that means it’s time to take a look at how to complete them as easily as possible.
Every week Fortnite gets a new set of Challenges to test our map knowledge and even test our gun-skills just a tad.
This week’s challenges include eliminations with the Flint-Knock, reaching high elevations, and more. The easiest way to complete these challenges is to make use a ‘cheat sheet.’
The Fortnite community pumps out many versions of these cheat sheets, but the best ones always come from the one and only, @thesquatingdog. They are clean, easy-to-read, and visually appealing.
Here’s the latest one for Week 6 of Season 8:
We highly recommend using the creator’s Support-A-Creator code in the Fortnite Item Shop if you use the cheat sheet to complete your challenges. The code is “SQUATINGDOG” and can be entered to support the creation of this content in the Fortnite Item Shop.
Here’s a full list of the challenges from Week 6 of Season 8:
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1/5: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow – 10 Battle Stars
- Use (2) different throwable items in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
Once you’ve completed all of the week’s Challenges, you will unlock the week’s loading screen. Each one of these loading screens features a clue as to where you can find the hidden Battle Star or Banner.
We’ve put together a guide on how to find the Hidden Banner for your convenience. It’s not overly tricky this week, but a little help makes it all the easier.
We hope you have a fun time completing this week’s challenges and are ready in time for Week 7 with plenty of time to spare.