Another week of Fortnite challenges has arrived and that means it’s time to grind. This helpful cheat sheet will get the ball rolling and get your challenges finished in time for next week.
Thursday is here again and that means it’s time for more Fortnite challenges to be completed.
This week’s challenges are mostly more of the usual wear and tear, but locating their specific completion location can be a chore. That’s where this cheat sheet comes into play.
Fortnite community member and cheat sheet creator extraordinaire @thesquatingdog has released a new Week 5 cheat sheet for this week’s Fortnite challenges.
You can see the full image down below with all the info could possibly need to finish out this week’s challenges.
Here’s a full list of the week’s challenges, split into free and “premium” Battle Pass challenges:
- Deal (200) damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts – 5 Battle Stars
- Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get (15) bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Gain (50) shields from Mushrooms – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/3: Gain (100) shields from Small Shield Potions – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Gain (100) shields from Shield Potions – 2 Battle Stars
- Use a Volcano Vent, a zipline, and a vehicle in the same match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents at Pirate Camps – 10 Battle Stars
Once you’ve completed the Weekly Challenges for Week 5, you will unlock the loading screen for the week along with a clue for where to find the hidden Battle Star.
You can see our full guide on how to receive the hidden Battle Star for Week by heading to our article here: Fortnite Season 8 Week 5 Free Battle Star location
We wish the best of luck in completing this week’s challenges and hop you find your way to the hidden treasure. Be sure to also stop by the new dig site that has popped up over by the desert, it’s an event similar to the Icebrg.