Want help completing all the Season 8, Week 1 Fortnite challenges? We have you covered with a full map of all the locations!
Season 8 has finally arrived in Fortnite on Thursday, February 28 with the v8.00 update, which means a whole new set of challenges are now live in-game.
The map has seen a number of high-profile changes with Season 8, including new locations such as Sunny Steps, Lazy Lagoon, and a large volcano where Tomato Temple used to be.
Like previous Seasons, challenges are split between ‘Free’ and ‘Battle Pass’ categories, with a ‘Reward Item’ available after completing any four challenges.
However, the addition of Party Assist in Season 8 allows players to complete challenges with teammates, which is a major change in how quickly they can be finished.
The full Fortnite Season 8, Week 1 challenge Cheat Sheet can be viewed below, courtesy of @thesquatingdog.
- Visit all (7) Pirate Camps – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Retail Row or Junk Junction – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Deal damage with a Shotgun and an Explosive Weapon in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Deal damage with a Pistol and an Assault Rifle in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Deal damage with a Submachine Gun and Sniper Rifle in a single match – 1 Battle Star
Battle Pass Challenges
- Visit a giant face in the desert, the jungle, and the snow – 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Volcano Vent in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Shotgun, Assault Rifle, and Explosive Weapon – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal Damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent – 10 Battle Stars