If you’re rushing to get the Welcome to Gotham City challenges completed before they expire, this cheat sheet map is exactly what you need.
After lots of leaks revealed that a Batman event was coming to Fortnite, it finally dropped on September 21, adding new skins, items and of course, the Gotham City location.
As with any in-game event, there’s also an exclusive set of challenges, entitled ‘Welcome to Gotham City’, with many Batman-themed activities to get up to.
Some of the challenges are fairly straight-forward, such as ‘Use a Batman Grapnel Gun in different matches’, but others will require some more map knowledge and effort.
That’s where this brilliant cheat sheet map from u/flapjack626 will come in handy – every challenge location and requirement is shown here, so you know exactly where you need to go.
Simply keep this beside you will you grind out the challenges, and you’ll have them completed in no time.
Unfortunately, this map is missing some of the locations for the Joker Gas Canisters, as they also spawn at Sunny Steps and Haunted Hills.
Welcome to Gotham City Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents with an Explosive Batarang (250)
- Light up different Bat Signals outside of Gotham City (3)
- Use a Batman Grapnel Gun in different matches (3)
- Defuse Joker gas canisters found in different named locations (3)
- Deal any damage to opponents within 30s of using a Batman Grapnel Gun (1)
- Light a Bat Signal, use a Batman Grapnel Gun, and deal any damage with an Explosive Batarang (1)
The rewards for completing the challenges are well worth the effort too, with a total of 50 battle stars up for grabs and some unique cosmetics.
The challenges are only available while the event lasts, which is until October 6.