Epic have released a new Battle Royale Development Update covering the delay of the Jetpack and a new feature coming soon. Here’s the video:
If you’re unable to watch, here’s a rundown of what’s covered:
- Coming next week: Supply Llamas!
- Llamas are found around the map and interacted with similarly to chests.
- Smoke Grenades are not being used enough, they are being put in the vault (removed from the loot table) and may be reintroduced in the future.
- Some issues were identified during an internal play-test, they want to sort these out before pushing anything out to the live game.
Teams of 20 LTM
- Just launched, bridges the gap between ‘Squads’ and ’50v50′.
- Covers the differences in the LTM – storm sizes and timings are different.
- Ability to ping team locations.
- Higher chances of obtaining loot.