Fortnite v7.40 and the Share The Love event brought the Overtime Challenges to Fortnite which will reward players with a free Season 8 Battle Pass.
At the time of writing, multiple Challenges under the Free Tier are locked and are expected to be unlocked in the coming days, one at a time.
Thankfully, data miners have uncovered what is expected to be the remainder of the Overtime Challenges, including those which are currently locked.
In no particular order, the remaining unreleased Free Overtime Challenges are as follows…
- Deal (?) damage to opponents with Assault Rifles or Pistols
- Deal (?) damage to opponents with Shotguns or SMGs
- Outlast (75) opponents in a single match
- Play matches of Driftin’ with a friend
- Regain health from a campfire in (?) different matches
- Search (?) chests or ammo boxes at a racetrack or a dance club
- Search (?) chests or ammo boxes at The Block
- Search a Supply Drop in (?) different matches
- Thank the Bus Driver in (?) different matches
- Place Top 10 in Squads with a friend
- Visit (?) different waterfalls
- Revive a friend in (?) different matches
- Visit (?) named locations
Everyone who completes 13 free Overtime Challenges by February 27 will receive the upcoming Season 8 Battle Pass for FREE! If you don’t have an outfit, now is your chance to get several for free. With the Battle Pass, you’ll receive two Season 8 Outfits instantly and you can earn up to five more. Save your V-Bucks, this one’s on us!