The Fortnite Season 8 Overtime Challenges have gone live! Day one reveals just five of the nine Challenges, luckily, dataminers have revealed the remaining and their respective rewards.
Unlike the Season 7 Overtime Challenges, Fortnite’s Season 8 Overtime Challenges will not reward the Season 9 Battle Pass for free, despite previously reported rumors.
Despite the lack of a free Battle Pass, there are still rewards available for completing the Overtime Challenges – three new Outfit styles and a decent amount of XP.
overtime challenges in the updated generator pic.twitter.com/vqDV8eIdBN— Lucas7yoshi_ // Fortnite Leaks & News (@lucas7yoshi_) April 30, 2019
Season 8 Overtime Challenges
- Stage 1/2: Reach Battle Pass Tier 23
- Stage 2/2: Complete (2) Free Overtime Challenges – Sidewinder Outfit Style
- Stage 1/2: Reach Battle Pass Tier 71
- Stage 2/2: Complete (4) Free Overtime Challenges – Ember Outfit Style
- Stage 1/2: Reach Battle Pass Tier 87
- Stage 2/2: Complete (6) Free Overtime Challenges – Master Key Outfit Style
- Collect (20) Coins in Featured Creative Islands – 1,000 XP
- Place Top 10 in Squads with a friend (3) times – 1,000 XP
- Deal (1000) damage to opponents – 1,000 XP
- Place Top 10 in Duos with a friend (3) times – 1,000 XP
- Outlast (500) Opponents – 1,000 XP
- Place Top 25 in Solo (3) times – 1,000 XP
Many players are understandably upset with Epic Games’ decision to omit the Season 9 Battle Pass from the Season 8 Overtime Challenges, as they did with Season 7’s Overtime Challenges. What are your thoughts on this?
The Season 8 Overtime Challenges will continue to unlock over the next 4 days, at the time of writing. Fortnite Season 8 is scheduled to end in just 5 days on Wednesday, May 8th.
Stay tuned to @FortniteINTEL / FortniteINTEL.com for full Fortnite Season 9 coverage!