Fortnite players kicked off the 14 Days of Fortnite in-game event on December 19 that includes exclusive LTM rotations and challenges to unlock.
Dataminers were able to discover every single challenge and what LTMs will be available in 14 Days of Fortnite.
One user on Twitter, @lucas7yoshi_, was able to dig into Fortnite’s files and find the images for each LTM.
You can find all of the images, a description of the LTM for the day below below:
- Teams of 33
- Teams of 33
- Siphon (Solo)- Gain health or shields by eliminating your opponents! All healing and shield items have been removed.
- Team Terror (50v50)- Two teams battle it out as Cube Monsters join the fight.
- Icey (Solo)- Taking note from the image above, we can assume that all players will have permanent ice cubes on their feet, like the ones created from Freeze Traps.
- Team Terror (50v50)
- Barebones (Squads)- The map, compass, storm timer, and Heads Up Display are turned off.
- Disco Domination (Teams of 32)- Take over the dance floors while eliminating enemies. The first team to fill their meter by capturing and defending dance floors wins!
- Sniper Shootout (Duos)- The only weapons available on the map are snipers.
- Disco Domination (Teams of 32)
- Close Encounters (Squad)- The game begins as normal, but the storm speed increases over time. The only weapons available are shotguns and jetpacks.
- Team Rumble (Teams of 24)
- Solid Gold (Squads)- The only weapon rarity that will be available will be legendary, or gold.
- Team Rumble (Teams of 24)
- Score Royale (Duos)- Earn points by collecting coins, opening loot containers, using foraged items and eliminating other players. The first to get to the Winning Score wins!
- Food Fight (Teams of 16)- Protect your mascot from the enemies! Destory or be destoryed in this mode.
- Ground Game (Squads)- Fewer building materials can be carried and max ammo count is limited, so use the natural cover that the map provides and make every shot count!
- Food Fight (Teams of 16)
- Sneaky Silencers (Solo)- This mode will most likely feature silenced weapons only.
- Close Encounters (50v50)
- Steady Storm (Solo)- The storm will close in steadily over time. Pay attention!
- Close Encounters (50v50)
- High Explosives 50s (50v50)- Explosive weapons only.
- High Explosives 50s (50v50)
- High Explosives (Squads)
- High Explosives 50s (50v50)
- One Shot (Squads)- Low Gravity. Every player has 50 health. Sniper weapons are the only weapon, Bandages are the only healing item.
Each day will feature two LTMs for fans to enjoy during 14 Days of Fortnite!
When Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 ends, Season 3 start date
Here is when Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 ends and Season 3 starts. The season is off to a heated start, and it’s only going to get more intense.
Fortnite Chapter 3 has just entered its second season, and it’s off to a great start. Here is when Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 ends and Season 3 starts.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 ended without much warning ahead of time from Epic Games. In fact, only a day before the Season ended did we get an announcement for Season 2.
Regardless, Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 is off to a hot start. We have new POIs, weapons, and a flashy new Battle Pass. There’s also no building to start and an ongoing turf war.
Whether you love or hate the new season, you might be wondering when the next one will start.
When Does Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 End?
Fortnite Season 2 will end on June 3, 2022. This means the second season of the new chapter will last a little less than three months making it fairly short compared to Season 1.
This end date was found in the in-game files by data miners. Unlike last season where Epic Games listed two season end dates, there is only one end date this time around.
When Does Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Start?
New Fortnite seasons usually start within 24 hours after the previous one ends. Players can expect Chapter 3 Season 3 to start on June 4.
That being said, leaker Shiina believes there will be an extended period of downtime after the season ends to prep for Season 3. We will know more about this delay as time draws closer.
Is There a Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Live Event?
The final update for Fortnite Season 2 is here and we now have confirmation that, yes, there will be a live event!
The Season 2 live event will likely focus on stopping the new Doomsday Device from going off at Loot Lake. It is a very similar tower to that of Midas’ Doomsday Device in Chapter 2 Season 2.
What Season is Fortnite on?
Fortnite is currently in Chapter 3 Season 2. This is the second season of the third chapter which started after Chapter 2 Season 8. While most players refer to this season as “Season 2”, it’s technically Season 20.
There were 10 seasons in Chapter 1 and 8 seasons in Chapter 2.
For now, that’s everything we know about Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. This chapter will likely span the next year or so and will be filled with exciting events.
- Read More: How to get the Wonder Woman Fortnite skin
We will keep you updated on when Fortnite Season 3 starts. For more Fortnite, check out the best controller settings for Chapter 3, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
Fortnite Omni Chip locations: how to upgrade Omni Sword in Season 2
Fortnite Season 2 introduces a pickaxes called the Omni Sword that players can customize using Omni Chips. Here’s how to get them!
Epic Games has introduced Omni Chips in Fortnite Season 2 which players can use to customize the new Omni Sword.
With each new Fortnite season, players can look forward to a new form of currency used to unlock different cosmetics. In seasons past, players had to collect feathers, paint cans, and alien artifacts.
Now, Fortnite Season 2 introduces Omni Chips. This seasonal currency can be used by players to unlock customization options for the Omni Sword.
Here’s how to unlock the Omni Sword and where to find Omni Chips in Fortnite Season 2.
Where to find Omni Chips in Fortnite Season 2
In order to start collecting Omni Chips, players first need to unlock the Omni Sword Pickaxe. This is on page one of the Battle Pass and can be purchased for 7 Battle Stars.
Now that players have the sword, it’s time to start collecting Omni Chips. Each week, players will be given a new set of Omni Sword quests that reward them with Omni Chips once completed.
The quests are as simple as visiting specific locations and collecting Omni Chips. The maps below will show where that week’s chips are located starting with week 1.
Week 1 Omni Chip locations
Collect Omni chips at Greasy Grove, Logjam Lumberyard, and Mighty Monument:
Week 2 Omni Chip locations
Collect Omni Chips at Loot Landing, The Temple, and Chonkers Speedway.
Week 3 Omni Chip Locations
Collect Omni Chips at Synapse Station, Sanctuary, and Camp Cuddle.
Week 4 Omni Chip Locations
Collect Omni Chips at The Daily Bugle, Condo Canyon, and Windbreakers.
Week 5 Omni Chip Locations
Collect Omni Chips at Rocky Reels, Launchpad, and Shifty Shafts.
Week 6 Omni Chip locations
Collect Omni Chips at Seven Outpost II, Crispy Crater, and Tumbledown Temple.
Week 7 Omni Chip Locations
Collect Omni Chips at Sleepy Sounds, Command Cavern, and Cuddle Cruisers.
Week 8 Omni Chip Locations
Collect Omni Chips at The Joneses, Shell or High Water, and Coney Crossroads.
It’s important to note that while the challenges are released weekly, they won’t expire until the end of the season. Meaning you can wait until the last minute to collect all of the Omni Chips.
For more Fortnite, check out how to unlock Prowler in Season 2.
How to unlock Marvel’s Prowler in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
Fortnite Season 2 introduced Marvel’s Prowler to the Battle Royale, and players can unlock him via the Battle Pass and a few challenges.
Fortnite Season 2 adds not one but two Marvel characters to the game via the Battle Pass, but players might not be familiar with Prowler.
Season 2 started off hot with an amazing battle pass and a shocking removal of the game’s iconic building mechanic. Players were even more excited to see the Battle Pass had two crossover characters.
The first is Doctor Strange who has a new movie releasing in May. However, players may not be super familiar with the second crossover character. And it was surprisingly released alongside the Fortnite v20.20 update.
Prowler is an alias used by a number of people in the Marvel universe. But he most recently appeared in Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse as Miles Morales’ uncle. And the in-game skin is a similar depiction of the character.
Unlocking Prowler in Fortnite Season 2
As mentioned before, Prowler was locked behind a time gate. Players can unlock him by completing special challenges starting on April 19.
- Read More: Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 patch notes: Building disabled, movement changes, new weapons & more
There are nine cosmetic items in the Prowler set, and the skin comes in two styles. Players can unlock an emote, pickaxe, glider, and more in a little over a month.
His unlock requirements are identical to that of Superman or The Foundation. Once the timer runs out, players can complete Prowler-specific challenges to unlock each piece of the set.
Here are the Fortnite Season 2 Prowler challenges and rewards:
- Headshot opponents with a thermal weapons x 3 – Mark of the Prowler wrap
- Use a spray at The Daily Bugle – Prowler Tag spray
- Collect 300 Bars – On The Prowl loading screen
- Collect three different weapon types of Epic Rarity or higher in a single match – Prowler Banner Icon
- Damage Opponents while crouched or sliding x 500 – Energy Claw Pickaxe
- Mod a Vehicle, then drive it 500 meters in a single match – Prowler’s Grasp Emoticon
- Complete 3 Prowler Quests – Prowler skin
- Complete 7 Prowler Quests – Slash and Smash Emote/Sky Prowler Glider
For more Forntite, check out when Chapter 3 Season 2 ends and Season 3 starts.
Building returns to Fortnite as permanent “Zero Build” mode is announced
Building is back in Fortnite's core modes, but a new Zero Build mode has been announced that continues the experience...
All Tier 100 Fortnite Battle Pass Skins ranked
Fortnite has given us a long list of Battle Pass skins. Here, we're ranking all of the tier-100 Battle Pass...
How Fortnite Overshields work in Chapter 3 Season 2
Fortnite Season 2 has added Overshields which add 50 health to ther player's base health, and it recharges after taking...