With the announcement of the ‘Fortnite Creative’ mode in Season 7, Epic Games has released a collection of rules for the upcoming feature.
Originally unveiled on December 5, ‘Fortnite Creative’ will allow players to design and build a number of items and mini-games on a ‘private island.’
However, with great power comes great responsibility, and Epic Games wants to ensure that everyone involved is playing by the rules.
A ‘Creative Code of Conduct’ was released on the official Epic Games website which details all of the expected guidelines within Fortnite Creative.
You can view the entire Code of Conduct below.
CREATIVE CODE OF CONDUCT
When playing Fortnite Creative we ask you to agree to the following code of conduct:
- Respect other players. Be kind when creating and editing with others. Discriminatory language, hate speech, threats, spam, and other forms of harassment or illegal behavior will not be tolerated.
- Keep account information safe and private. Giving access to your account puts you at risk. Do not share your account information or the account information of others.
- Be friendly and have fun!
If you see players not respecting the Fortnite Creative code, please reach out to us in-game via the report a player button or by contacting player support . We will investigate all feedback and take action if or when necessary.
The Fortnite Creative code is not final and will change over time, make sure you are checking back to stay up to date.
“But, I didn’t know…” is not a valid excuse, and honestly a pretty bad one. We’re all here to have fun and enjoy the world of Fortnite!
- Be an extension of the brand. Fortnite is fun, friendly, and welcoming to all players.
- Respect other players. Be graceful in victory and defeat.
- Keep account information safe and private.
- Play fairly and within the rules of the game.
- Use official Fortnite names for all weapons, Outfits, Points of Interest, and items.
- Engage in hate speech, threats, spam, harassment, discriminatory or illegal behavior.
- Be overly commercial or spammy.
- Create or display any pornographic content in association with Fortnite.
- Violate any copyright or trademark of Epic Games or any other third party.
- Promote or engage in gambling associated with Fortnite.
- Participate in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Epic Games, defrauds the game or any