Data-miners have discovered files and rewards related to the previously sighted Tournaments tab that should be coming soon to Fortnite.
Recently, an official Fortnite video was posted to social media and users noticed that one of the tabs on the main menu of the Battle Royale game mode was titled “Tournaments” – something not previously seen in-game. This was because the video was of a developer build of the game.
For now, tournaments are usually played with a secret input when searching for Custom Games. However, we might be seeing the addition of more types of tournaments and they can be easily viewed/played in-game with this tab.
The leakers have shared leaks of this upcoming addition to the game, which you can view below.
These loading screens belong to the Tournaments tab that is soon to be appearing in-game, and you can view them depending on which mode you actually play inside the Tournaments feature.
Here are the upcoming game modes that will feature in the Tournaments tab. More might be added later.
No description yet.
Duos: Grab a friend and take on the world – until you are the last two left. Three days in a row of tough Duo.
Squads: Join your friends every Friday and kick off your weekend with some exciting Squad action. Can your team rise to the top?
– Tournament Name: Tomato Temple Cup
– Description: Grab a friend and make Tomatohead proud. Become legends of the Tomato.
– Mode: Duos
– Date: October 28th – November 1st
– Tournament Name: Salty Springs Cup
– Description: One week and three attempts to prove you’re the saltiest that Salty Springs has to offer. Compete to take home a pin in the Salty Springs Cup.
– Mode: Solo
– Date: October 27th – October 31st
– Tournament Name: Fortnite Friday Night
– Description: Join your friends every Friday and kick off your weekend with some exciting Squad action. Can your team rise to the top?
– Mode: Squads
– Date: Every Friday!
The rewards for the tournaments will be Shiny Pins.
Info: “Tournament”,”title_line_1″:”Alpha”,”details_description”:”Score up to 6 points every match by eliminating multiple opponents and surviving against the competition!”
Score at least 20 total points in a session to earn a shiny pin!
We do not know when the Tournaments feature will be available in-game, but expect an announcement from Epic Games shortly.