Week 3 of Season 6 is now live in Fortnite: Battle Royale, meaning a new set of challenges has arrived.
With Season 6 still fresh after being released last week, some players are still getting acclimated with all of the new content.
Get in there, earn in your Battle Stars and Rewards! Week 3 brings a number of innovative challenges following what many considered a ‘straightforward’ Week 2.
However, while the week 3 challenges were previously leaked by data miners, the official in-game tasks are slightly different.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 5,000 XP Reward Item.
- Revive a player in different matches (5)
- Stage 1: Search a chest in Lonely Lodge (1)
- Damage Trap Eliminations (1) HARD (No doorbell challenge after all!)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in a single match (2)
- Hit a player with a Tomato 15m away or more (1)
- Complete timed trials (3) HARD (Not the shooting gallery that leaks suggested)
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (10) HARD