The challenges for the third week of Fortnite Battle Royale’s sixth season have apparently been leaked by dataminers.
Week 3 of Battle Royale’s Season 6 seems to be shaping up to be yet another uneventful one – with the Floating Island still slowly roaming the map, doing whatever it is doing with the runes the Cube once placed.
However, it seems that you might be able to prepare for the third Weekly challenges early – as they have been leaked by dataminers. As always, these challenges can and most likely will undergo small changes prior to releasing, so these might not all be entirely what they end up being. However, it is what they are now.
Leaker @CrossLeaks has posted a picture of what the challenges should involve for Fortnite Season 6 Week 3.
- Revive a Player in Different Matches
- Stage 1: Search a Chest in Lonely Lodge
- Ring the Doorbell of a House With an Opponent Inside (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in a Single Match
- Hit a Player With a Tomato 20m Away or More
- Shoot 3 Targets at Different Shooting Galleries (HARD)
- Eliminate an Opponent in Different Matches (HARD)
Some of these challenges seem very hard, with others being downright unique. Ringing the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside sounds very fun but also the fact you have to do it 5 times might serve to be a difficult task.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.