Week 2 of Season 6 is now live in Fortnite: Battle Royale, meaning a new set of challenges has arrived.
With Season 6 still fresh after being released last week, some players are still getting acclimated with all of the new content.
Get in there, earn in your Battle Stars and Rewards! Week 2 contains some of the most ‘straightforward’ challenges in recent memory which do not require a massive amount of searching.
Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the 5,000 XP Reward Item.
- Visit all of the Corrupted Areas
- Use a Shadow Stone in different matches
- Stage 1: Deal damage with standard Assault Rifles to opponents (HARD)
- Stage 2: Deal 200 damage with Burst Assault Rifles to Opponents
- Stage 3: Deal 200 damage with Silenced Assault Rifles to Opponents
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents
- SMG Eliminations (HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Hunting Rifles to opponents
- Stage 2: Deal 200 damage with Bolt-Action Sniper Rifles to opponents
- Stage 3: Deal 200 damage with Heavy Sniper Rifles to opponents
More information on the recent V6.01 update in Fortnite: Battle Royale including patch notes, new additions, and much more can be found right here.