@FNLeaks has leaked the Week 7 challenges in full prior to their launch on Friday.
Week 7 Challenges
- Visit different named Locations in a single match (0/4)
- Search Supply Drops (0/3)
- SMG Eliminations (0/3) [HARD]
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents structures with Remote Explosives (0/8,000)
- Stage 1: Search a Chest in Pleasant Park (0/1)
- Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot (0/1) [HARD]
- Eliminate opponents in Lazy Links (0/3) [HARD]
You might be wondering what “Stage 1” is referring to. It’s possible that once you complete that challenge, then it will tell you to maybe search a chest in another location. Or instead, you might have to do a different kind of challenge in the same location.
Another option could be that once you finish Stage 1, it becomes Stage 2 with a larger amount of chests to search. We’ll have to find out tomorrow when the Week 7 challenges officially launch.
You must beware that these challenges, no matter how close to launch they are leaked, are always at risk of changing. So, we definitely shouldn’t rely on this leak entirely. Prior to this, we had no perception of a “Staged” challenge.
Tomorrow is when we will find out exactly everything we have been speculating about. The only thing that we might not have answered is why the challenges were delayed by a few days.
It will forever remain a mystery.