Epic have released a new Battle Royale Dev Update to cover some of the recent events including the service interruption, changes to weapon swapping and more. Here’s what was covered in the video:
- Took place on April 12th.
- There was extended downtime, post-mortem coming soon for details.
- Sniper and Crossbow swap times were rolled back.
- Other weapons will remain as they are for now, any feedback will be noted.
- Weapon swapping animations will be improved soon.
- More focus on quality of life fixes in the near future.
- Recent changes such as blue friendly traps, builder pro control scheme on console are just a taste of what’s to come.
- Post outlining the upcoming fixes to be released soon.
If you want to watch the video, here it is: