Enabled with Patch v3.3.0, Xbox players are now able to queue up and play with those on PC, with mobile support coming in the near future.
Here’s how to play with your friends on PC (PS4 source):
- Xbox user creates an account at epicgames.com
- Xbox user links account to their Gamertag
- Xbox user downloads and starts Epic Games Launcher on PC
- Xbox user adds PC user as a friend using the Epic Launcher
- PC user accepts the friend request
- Xbox user launches the game
- PC user joins the Xbox user’s party
Xbox players who squad up with PC players will be put into a PC lobby for the match. Before starting a game, you can see which platform you’re matchmaking against in the top right of the lobby.
Thanks to @The_Plazz for the image.